My tv Commercial

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
What matters in the end is does it pull customers? Does it do what you intended if for? Stay emotionally detached from it and test it out for several weeks. Ask your incoming new client calls how they heard about you. We (other idiot carpet cleaners) are the last people you want commenting on your advertising. Tell us all how it works in a couple weeks.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Well this is the second time I'm running it. I ran it last year at the end of summer. I was very surprised by the number of people that actually called directly off the commercial. Target customers also. I have a postcard in a card deck coming out the first week of March so the commercial is meant to prime my target audience before the card deck comes out. For a commercial in a small area it was produced very well imo.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Can you say how much you pay for commercials, what kind of stations you run it in, time schedule?.

I like the commercial, straight to the point and effective. I think the short running time makes you remember it.

Albert

lance

Maybe a little bit too fast editing the things about you. Show a before and after, that will probably help more than the few quick (very quick) shots of your equipment. Sell clean carpet and great customer service instead of method.

lance

It does look very professional. Much better than the usual youtube video.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
To the point, shows the emotion with the kid on the carpet, Great commercial for the time frame.

Shows the guy who will be coming into the house, nice clean equipment and logos.

Nobody cares how you clean...I wouldn't of had the catalyst in it but it didn't hurt.

Really good in my opinion.

The lady's hair could have been a little less streaked but the mom look mommish so that's cool.

Good job!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
idreadnought said:
catalyst? Brian, what are you referring too?

Isn't that what they call that steamer for removing the red stains etc?

That's what Chem dry called it back in the day....I just figured it was a universal term.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Ok gotcha. I just call it a steamer. catalyst would be a great name to use though. Sounds very professional. I may however pull that out and put in some wand strokes just to show the type of cleaning I do. Most people don't even realize what I am doing there.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
idreadnought said:
Ok gotcha. I just call it a steamer. catalyst would be a great name to use though. Sounds very professional. I may however pull that out and put in some wand strokes just to show the type of cleaning I do. Most people don't even realize what I am doing there.

Right, that's what I mean.

I would put in a lady being very satisfied with the job (not like that Bawb)...maybe you did, I forgot now. lol
I'll have to watch it again.

Back
Top Bottom