My vid attracted another one!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
What hole do these idiots crawl out of.

bench595 (5 hours ago)
Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam
yep, just like i told? you, you blocked me just like the others because you only want comments that support your lies

bench595 (5 hours ago)
and since you didnt answer my question, that proves that you have things to hide. just like you lies about vacuuming for two hours. I guarantee that you also spray water on the carpet after and tell the customers that you used scotchguard. if you dont put back my comments, then i will write a bunch of negative reviews for your business on yahoo listings and google listings? for your business. maybe this will teach you a lesson in lying!

What can be done about this guy? He's stuck on the question as to whether I wipe for 2 hrs that was posted by the other queer.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
There is only one way to solve his problem, but you must find out who he is and where he lives.

JDS87

Keep track of these threats. Take screen snapshots. Document everything! Then, if he follows through with his threats you can have them deleted and meet him in court. It is illegal to slander someone and the price for doing so can be quite large.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Werner said:
What hole do these idiots crawl out of.

bench595 (5 hours ago)
yep, just like i told? you, you blocked me just like the others because you only want comments that support your lies

bench595 (5 hours ago)
and since you didnt answer my question, that proves that you have things to hide. just like you lies about vacuuming for two hours. I guarantee that you also spray water on the carpet after and tell the customers that you used scotchguard. if you dont put back my comments, then i will write a bunch of negative reviews for your business on yahoo listings and google listings? for your business. maybe this will teach you a lesson in lying!

What can be done about this guy? He's stuck on the question as to whether I wipe for 2 hrs that was posted by the other queer.

Damn Ron, I know how you feel bro. I have one of those.
Price you pay for putting yourself out there, unfortunately. Wacko's everywhere.
I would ignore for now...document like said...and pull back a little on posting vids or comments and he will probably get bored.
Hopefully.
All you can do is try to be the better person because the internet world isn't "real" for some but it can effect YOUR real world.
Sorry Bro.

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
If you dont believe i vacuum as thoroughly as i claim go to mikeysboard.com. I am known there for vacuuming like crazy if you do a search. Someone you vacuums as concientiously as i do certainly would not lie about applying scotchgaurd.

Also you accuse me of lying but are threatening to do just that against my company. You can not go around accusing people of things just because you have the problem(being a liar). Also you have no proof of your claims (i have given you the opportunity to research this) and lying about my company is slander and i will take it very seriously.

Ryan

Ron I would just disable comments for all your future videos and delete the negative comments on there.

Us ragging you about your (or anybody) about their business or vacuuming habits on MB is one thing, but with youtube videos being open to your customers it is totally different. They are endangering your livelihood.

I don't see why they are getting so pissed about it in the first place, I bet half of 'em are Stanly Steamer techs or Porty hacks. Their just mad their own business or place of employment doesn't do 1/8 the job your do and probably doesn't get 1/8 the price for their work.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
FCC said:
disable comments

stupid comments seems to be a hobby for him..........not a lot you can do...and he knows that so don't feed the crazies

I agree, he's posting lots of those comments on other videos and people are bashing him too.

Don't reply to comments Ron, who cares what they think. Don't waste your time.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I appreciate the advice guys. I do welcome criticism, esp if it helps me learn. He was just really being a moron. I've turned on the "approve before posting" and deleted most of the worst posts. I had the thought that he was the same guy as before, had the same mentality.

How does one go about tracking him down or reporting him?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ron
I've got to say If I didn't know you and know that you truly spend that kind of time vacuuming I wouldn't believe it either. The guy is certainly being an ass but some of it could be he truly doesn't believe you spend that much time vacuuming.

I wouldn't allow comments it will save yourself some frustration, there will always be someone challenging the time you spend.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
just by his videos i would use him! And yes i can tell hes good from his videos. Ron when you retire and sell your business want a job? :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom