My wife slept with Steve Toburen...

Mikey P

Administrator
Well at his house anyways.

13 years ago my wife and my two very young kids along with her sister and her two kids were driving through Durango to visit a hospitalized friend and the Toburen's who were mutual friends, were kind enough to put them up for the night

Enter the theme to It's a Small World right here.

Upon learning that she was married to a Coit Chimp, Steve sent her home with a SFS cassette tape.

I'm sure I never listened to it.

How funny is that?

ps. Steve, Cal and Les Bailey ring a bell?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Mike,

Please apologize to Paula for my lapse of memory. You see, Mike, there have been so many over the years. I'm sure she was a memorable ...

GUEST! And Sioux says she would love to see her again if the two of you can make it up to Portland next week. And I would like to meet Paula's Coit orangutan. After all, we decided last week we weren't going to use the word "chimp" anymore. Why don't you go listen to your 13 year old cassette tape!

Island Boy

PS I will say you sure know how to wake a guy up with a headline early in the morning. Now how the heck can I get this off the screen when I have the Clean Room up? Wow. gotta go. Sioux is waking up ...

Reactions: SamIam

WaterBear

I just got my "job packet" back from my professor here at Oregon State University. I did it on carpet cleaning of course and it turns out that my professor studied the Bible with Steve Toburen. Ain't that somethin?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
I didn't recognize the name you e-mailed me, Fransisco. But a lot of years have gone by. And a lot of fine Chilean wine too and they say even the good stuff burns brain cells. Now what were we talking about anyway?

Island Boy

PS But hey, if I couldn't remember Paula your professor is in good company!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Two questions:

Mikey, did you ever make it to Toubuoruen's house?

Marty, did you get your sfs ticket or still waiting on it?

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom