Mytee 1003DX

I got one of these on the way. 1.5 inch hose was included in the package. So I wanted to ask how much difference would a 2 inch hose make? I wonder if It would be worth me getting some. Thanks

John Olson

Name
John Olson
when you pick it up from your supplier ask them for a length of 2" hose to try and then you can decide what works for you.

I love the 1003. Great machine.

Thank you,
I got the unit as a package deal from a Mytee distributor on ebay. So no local supplier for me
(I live in a small village :roll: )

I know the larger hose is preferred by most, I just wasn't sure how much difference it actually makes. I'm sure the 1.5 will do for now.

One other question for John or anyone who uses this machine, how long of a hose run can it handle while still maintaining good cleaning ability/dry times, etc. ?
Thanks again, I really do appreciate the help. :D

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Call them. they should still help you out. You do know the are several mytee distributors on here that would have took care of you. Me, Cobb and Greenie just to name a few.

Well actually I didn't know :oops:

I saw what came with the package and I thought the price was good, so I hit the buy it now button. A rather spontaneous decision on my part. I normally over think things, so it felt kinda good to do something with out thinking for a change 8) I did know the machine was good though

Greenie

Make no mistake about it, 50' of 2" hose (flexible) will make a difference over 25' of 1.5".
By adding the 2" hose, you can make full use of the 2" barb on the tank (the mytee will come with 2" already, they use a reducer cuff on the "package" 1.5" hose), then run your 50' manly hose to your wand or rotary tool direct using a "vac attack" adapter, guys like Olson will have the flex hose and the vac attack in stock.

Another option will be a Cobra hose, it's 25' of hose that starts off as 2" and slowly tapers down to 1.5", very popular with mytee machines, can be added to a 50' section of 2" for that 75' reach in the master bedroom or used solo for just cleaning a couch off the front door.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom