Mytee 2.5 hose cuffs?

Walt

Are these things out yet? I'm adding some more 2.5 hose to my rig. I wasn't impressed with flash cuffs. I won't put cool cuffs on

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
my understanding is they are not to come out until after the first of the year.......

Walt

Walt said:
Are these things out yet? I'm adding some more 2.5 hose to my rig. I wasn't impressed with flash cuffs. I won't put cool cuffs on

In response to a phone message-

I won't because the local place no longer carries them. They carry mytee and flash. I try to buy local as much as possible. Partly because that is part of our business model- supporting local businesses. And I personally like the manager and his wife. No offense to cool cuffs was intended.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Walt said:
Walt said:

In response to a phone message-

I won't because the local place no longer carries them. They carry mytee and flash. I try to buy local as much as possible. Partly because that is part of our business model- supporting local businesses. And I personally like the manager and his wife. No offense to cool cuffs was intended.

PHONE MESSAGE HUH?????

regarding flash cuffs or the others....

damn people get so butt hurt wayyyyy to easy

Name
John LaBarbera
The new mold sample parts are due in this week. Once approved it will take about 30 days to get in the schedule for the production run. We'll post pictures as soon as we have them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom