Mytee Air Hog

Brett

I noticed the front casters on my new air hog are angled in, not vertical. When I push it forward, it goes left or right, but not straight. Just curious if all the units are like this, or was it damaged during shipment?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I just got my air hog and the front cover for the filter was cracked. I think it was shipping. I didnt care for the way it was packaged. I think its a pretty good unit so far . have you used yours yet?

Brett

My first unit arrived with the float, filter laying on the bottom of the tank. I tried to put it back on with one hand, but couldn't. So I tried to take out the screw to open the clam shell, but the screw was cross threaded and the female brass part started pulling out from the body. Mytee said I could return it and they replaced the top half of the unit for free. They also paid for shipping both ways. But I believe both units just sit in the box on the wheels with an extra cardboard piece on each side. Mytee might need to block the bottom wheels better and protect the top better. We all know shippers can be rough on stuff. I have used mine. Suction was great and apo worked great. I wish the handle was taller. I hit my knuckles on the side of the filter when I grab it. Also wonder if it would have been better to put a female hose bib fitting on the back of the unit instead of the qd for the solution line. I haven't figured out why the solution line is on this since the unit has no solution pump.

Name
John LaBarbera
Thanks for the input. Mytee needs to take a look at how we are packing the unit. Most of our out going freight is on pallets The Air Hog has been being shipped by UPS and they can be pretty rough. The Lint Hog will not effect the Air Hog.

Brett

John, should the front casters be angled or straight up and down? The top brackets of the casters are bent and curved to the mould of the bottom, looks like when they tightened the thru bolts they bent the top bracket. Unless mine got squashed during shipment.

Name
John LaBarbera
Brett said:
John, should the front casters be angled or straight up and down? The top brackets of the casters are bent and curved to the mould of the bottom, looks like when they tightened the thru bolts they bent the top bracket. Unless mine got squashed during shipment.
I think the were bent in transit. Call Belinda and ask her to send you a new set of casters. 858-679-1191

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom