Mytee Air mover

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No. They are $179 and if you buy 3 or more ill sell them to you for $159 each plus shipping. Motor is $100 something plus your time.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We don't even repair the Drieaz airmovers anymore. By the time I pay for the motor and the time for my distributor to put the new motor in, I have old airmover and have spent half the price. We usually buy new and bring back our broken one incase we ever decide to do something with them. I used to leve them for my distributor to dispose of but then he would fix them (motor is cheaper and only has his labor in it) and he built up a rental fleet off my and others broken airmovers. :shifty:

It's not like I can do anything with them but I'd at least like something for the shell & cord. :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That is why you have all the weaponry isn't it, to fend off carpet cleaners that want their broken airmovers back? :winky:

He's a good guy, but at the rate my old units (20-years or more) die off....and with a little help from my employees dropping them, he'd soon have a bigger fleet than I do.

I'm not Michael Lockhart ya know, I can just go out and buy trucks full! :cry:

Reactions: Hoody

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom