Mytee Booster

Brett

Picked up a Mytee 2 stage booster for my recoil. Pretty impressed with the extra suction. Unit could use a cord relief and a different method for taking the top half off of the bottom half. I have to put a stick in the handle and one in the bottom vac port to twist it off. Outside clamps might be a better way to go. Unit was well balanced for my recoil. Only had 3 specks of sand in the booster after using it. Everything else including all water was sucked back to the recoil. I see on Mytee's site they have discontinued them. Are you just changing the design John?

Name
John LaBarbera
Brett said:
Picked up a Mytee 2 stage booster for my recoil. Pretty impressed with the extra suction. Unit could use a cord relief and a different method for taking the top half off of the bottom half. I have to put a stick in the handle and one in the bottom vac port to twist it off. Outside clamps might be a better way to go. Unit was well balanced for my recoil. Only had 3 specks of sand in the booster after using it. Everything else including all water was sucked back to the recoil. I see on Mytee's site they have discontinued them. Are you just changing the design John?

Yes. The new one will be done soon. I talked to the mold maker this morning and it looks like next week sometime. Any who have the old style and would like to exchange it for the new one can do so with out cost. I will post pictures soon.

Brett

Now that's service that can't be beat. Thanks John. Will the vac motors still be the same size? For a unit like the M5, how many vac boosters in theory could you run before you might start causing back pressure?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom