MYTEE BOSS CORDLESS 6002 VS PENGUIN CORDLESS SPRAYER

theden

I have narrowed my choice to these two sprayers (not interested in a multi-sprayer) Does anyone have any experience good or bad with either of these two cordless sprayers. If so, I'd appreciate your input.
Thanks

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Save yourself a lot of time...money ..and headaches and go with the Big Boss sprayer from Mytee......the penguin is a proto type of the boss sprayer which I believe is not being made any more..John can probably clear that up for you better then I can.....The Big Boss sprayer is the absolute best one on the market......................

Name
Eric Valentine
I haven't tried the penguin sprayer from Spraymaster, but I have had a Mytee BOSS cordless sprayer for about 5 months now, and I love it.
Here's a list of what I like about it:
1) It holds 6 gallons if you need that extra bit of juice, but don't tip it very far if it is overfilled.
2) It is cordless (obvious one)
3) It will easily last you all day on one charge.
4a) The battery level indicator tells you when it needs charged.
4b) You can easily finish hosing down a carpet if it indicates you need to plug it in soon.
5) The wheels make it easy to get up and down stairs when it is full.
6) The tank is removable. This allows for the use of multiple presprays in seperate tanks.
7) It is a heck of a lot faster than using a pump-up sprayer, and more consistant.
8) The fill hose is very convenient, just hook it over the aerator on a kitchen or bathroom faucet.
9) It looks a lot more professional than a pump-up sprayer.
10) It is not so heavy as to make it difficult to lift into the van, even when it is full to the 5 gallon mark.
11) The tank has gallon level marks on it for ease of figuring out how much to add to fill it up.
12) The basket on the handle will hold 1 lb sample jars or even quart bottles. Keep your citrus gel with the sprayer for easy spot treatment.
13a) The hose is long enough to park the sprayer at the bottom of a staircase and still reach the top on almost all straight staircases.
13b) You can also park the sprayer, and spray a whole room from the doorway on small bedrooms. Large rooms only require moving the sprayer 2 times at most.

The only thing I don't care for about the sprayer can easily be solved by not taking it up stairs when it has more than 2 gallons in it. Just put in your concentrate, and fill it with water when you are upstairs.

I 100% recommend that you get the Mytee BOSS sprayer. The time savings alone will allow the sprayer to pay for itself in extra jobs you can do.

Oh yeah, and what Jim said above.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I have the old style BOSS sprayer and like it very much.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
How much for the sprayer and how much are the extra tanks and can I have a link to the cordless boss sprayer?

The Preacher

when i had my power sprayer i had a local hose company make me a 60ft hose so i rarely had to move my sprayer.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC

How much for an extra tank, what is the sidekick, how does it work, how much for an extra sidekick, etc.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Looks like a good sprayer, but I think a smaller, two-gallon, interchangeable-jug model would be more convenient.

I wanna play like Stevie Ray.

-JB-

Name
JB
anyone tried this?

94573.gif

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=94573

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you wont be happy with it..the plastic wand sucks and the spray tip will not give you very good coverage.....not a good fanning pattern...and it won't hold up to mixing your chemicals hot....If you are looking for a long term sprayer...Mytee Big Boss is the one....nothing else out there will beat the quality..........I use 160 degree water to mix my pre spray with and it handles it just fine.....

Lora Olson

B&BGaryC said:
[quote="John Olson":2f8djet6]$499 and Mikeysboard Members get Free Shipping (from me)

How much for an extra tank, what is the sidekick, how does it work, how much for an extra sidekick, etc.[/quote:2f8djet6]

I'll get all the answers for you monday when I am back in the office or you can just call and order everything as the price shouldn't matter if you want those things :D

This is John on Lora's computer

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Lora Olson said:
[quote="B&BGaryC":4xufiy6x][quote="John Olson":4xufiy6x]$499 and Mikeysboard Members get Free Shipping (from me)

How much for an extra tank, what is the sidekick, how does it work, how much for an extra sidekick, etc.[/quote:4xufiy6x]

I'll get all the answers for you monday when I am back in the office or you can just call and order everything as the price shouldn't matter if you want those things :D

This is John on Lora's computer[/quote:4xufiy6x]

Price matters when you are a peon that has to convince the money man the item you need is worth the price.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom