Mytee Boss Sprayer VS Omni Sprayer

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I just bought the new Mytee Mikey Boss sprayer and I have 4 omni sprayers. The omni has twice the power or psi than the Mytee boss sprayer. I was kinda dissapointed.

LeeCory

What do you think of the size compared to the Omni?

You are used to the Omni Pro, do you think you will be able to get used to the size of the Boss and not having the convenience of switching jugs?

Tip: If you have not replaced your batteries in over a year or so, you can do it for less than $20 each.

I just replaced the batteries in both of my Omni Pro's and they are like new again. After about a year or more they begin to lose some power. They are easy to replace, but you do need a soldering iron, and some double sided tape to re-attach the new one to the base.

The Omni Pro is very powerful, and I just assumed they would all be like that.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have a multi ( electric ) that I use for protector..........I like the flow and the even pattern.....

I have my rocket sprayer that I use for pre spray but it will soon be a back up and replaced with the boss sprayer...

I have a omni that I use mostly to trip over because I don't really care for the way the jugs collapse and personally I hate switching jugs around..........I would much rather have a quality spray and be good ......on and off switch is always flaky...

I still say in time the boss sprayer will be the best..........Rome was not built in a day.......

LeeCory

Jim Martin said:
I have a multi ( electric ) that I use for protector..........I like the flow and the even pattern.....

I have my rocket sprayer that I use for pre spray but it will soon be a back up and replaced with the boss sprayer...

I have a omni that I use mostly to trip over because I don't really care for the way the jugs collapse and personally I hate switching jugs around..........I would much rather have a quality spray and be good ......on and off switch is always flaky...

I still say in time the boss sprayer will be the best..........Rome was not built in a day.......
Ji

Jim, When I got my first Omni the jug would collapse. All you have to do is poke something through the little hole in the lid that screws onto the jug to make it slightly bigger..... and it will no longer collapse. I guess some of the little venting holes were not large enough. It is a fix that will take you ten or twenty seconds and all will be well with the Omni. I mentioned this to you last year but you must not have read it..... oh well. If you would like to get rid of it cheap I would buy it from you.

tim

I poked holes in the lid on the 2 omnis I own, work like a charm. Just put a $30 battery in one after 3 years, keeps working like a champ! One I bought from diamond brian, he rigged a straight solution hose to it instead of the coiled hose. It works great! Long enough to leave outside the room and spray. I am going to modify the other one. Stretch that coiled hose too far and it pinches it and wont spray. Cant spray the whole room without wheeling it around behind you. Definitely a modification worth doing.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Bruce I own 4 Omni sprayers because I run 4 trucks. I mixed my prespray in my 2.5-3 gallon omni jug and poured it in my Mytee Boss and it almost filled it up. I will be honest, I like the Boss sprayer and it would be a better sprayer than the Omni only if it had more power-psi.

Greenie

"I like the Boss sprayer and it would be a better sprayer than the Omni only if it had more power-psi."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom