Mytee Carbon Fiber Wand feather touch?

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Does it have a feather touch trigger valve? If not, is it a straight replacement or does someone sell a kit to do a conversion?

What is wrong with the Jet angle that Larry Cobbs feels it's necessary to change it?

Larry, do you sell a kit to do both things or do you have to sell it with the wand?

Name
John LaBarbera
Bill Soukoreff said:
Does it have a feather touch trigger valve? If not, is it a straight replacement or does someone sell a kit to do a conversion?

What is wrong with the Jet angle that Larry Cobbs feels it's necessary to change it?

Larry, do you sell a kit to do both things or do you have to sell it with the wand?

Hi Bill,

While our valve is not a feather touch it is a lite touch and our vendor is working on a new one for us that will be even lighter. On the jet angle Mytee is working on a change. At truck mount type flow and pressure the spray wants to bounce because of the angle. It needs to be a steep angle. As always these changes will be available to our customers we are always working to improve our products.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Bill Soukoreff":2aqpt7d6]Does it have a feather touch trigger valve? If not, is it a straight replacement or does someone sell a kit to do a conversion?

Hi Bill,

While our valve is not a feather touch it is a lite touch and our vendor is working on a new one for us that will be even lighter. On the jet angle Mytee is working on a change. At truck mount type flow and pressure the spray wants to bounce because of the angle. It needs to be a steep angle. As always these changes will be available to our customers we are always working to improve our products.[/quote:2aqpt7d6]

So when will we know about the change? Please let me know, cause i thought my jets were spraying to much on my glide or something.

Name
La Canada Carpet Cleaning
We love ours John Sold the TI on ebay, mite sell the other TI next Let me know on any upgrades on angles and such
Mytee is the best, you guys are missing out on this wand

Name
Bill Soukoreff
John, I want to order a TM tank while they are on promotion and so was thinking of getting a bunch of stuff all at once.

Should I wait for the improvements on the wand, or just go ahead and order it with the tank and get the updates later?

Jimbo

So Vince...did you end up with the swivel head or the fixed head?? And what 'size' did you get??...and are you running 03 jets?? Curious minds want to know!

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
John LaBarbera said:
At truck mount type flow and pressure the spray wants to bounce because of the angle. It needs to be a steep angle. As always these changes will be available to our customers we are always working to improve our products.

Is this "update" to the jet angle going to require shipping the wand back?

Name
John LaBarbera
goomes said:
John LaBarbera said:
At truck mount type flow and pressure the spray wants to bounce because of the angle. It needs to be a steep angle. As always these changes will be available to our customers we are always working to improve our products.

Is this "update" to the jet angle going to require shipping the wand back?

No need to ship back it will be a new solution manifold that bolts on.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Will it be similar to the jet set up on the Greenhorn wand? I hate to give that up, but like the shape of the Mytee wand head and the swivel action.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Loren Egland said:
Will it be similar to the jet set up on the Greenhorn wand? I hate to give that up, but like the shape of the Mytee wand head and the swivel action.

Love the wand. The swivel is nice.. But it doesnt swivel any more. Untill the heat and the steam from the wand heat it up. Then its ok.. My jets hit my glide. Is that where there suppose to be angled at?

Name
John LaBarbera
Jimbo said:
So Vince...did you end up with the swivel head or the fixed head?? And what 'size' did you get??...and are you running 03 jets?? Curious minds want to know!

He got the swivel.

Name
John LaBarbera
joeynbgky said:
Loren Egland said:

Love the wand. The swivel is nice.. But it doesnt swivel any more. Untill the heat and the steam from the wand heat it up. Then its ok.. My jets hit my glide. Is that where there suppose to be angled at?

Use some teflon lubricant. Those swivels are indestructible. The jets angle is changing and the jets are moving forward.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Bill & John;

We have rotated the jet bar slightly ...
to angle the jets down toward the carpet.

We have been doing that mod for several months now.

Anybody that buys the wand from us can get that mod at no charge.

Larry

P.S. Good to hear that Mytee is making the upgrade for the wand.
That is how good products become even better.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
John LaBarbera said:
joeynbgky said:
[quote="Loren Egland":377ucj92]Will it be similar to the jet set up on the Greenhorn wand? I hate to give that up, but like the shape of the Mytee wand head and the swivel action.

Use some teflon lubricant. Those swivels are indestructible. The jets angle is changing and the jets are moving forward.[/quote:377ucj92]

Any truth to the rumor that the new Mytee wand will have 5 jets instead of 4? :idea:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Is there any truth to the rumor that competitors are paying cleaners to suggest changes in the Mytee Wand.

How long can this go on before the wand is useless?

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
We shot some new video on our Carbon Fiber Wands. You Tube link is below. Please ignore any "verbal typos" - we plan to clean it up a bit more on Monday.

Thanks.

4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VEwFqAKusY4]

Name
Nate W.
nrpepper said:
We shot some new video on our Carbon Fiber Wands. You Tube link is below. Please ignore any "verbal typos" - we plan to clean it up a bit more on Monday.

Thanks.

i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VEwFqAKusYi]

Is that Paul's voice in the video??

Who's pushing the wand?? I got criticized from Mikey about my wand technique.......... :cry: He told me not to quit my day job...... :lol:

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
My voice. I know. Sorry.

There are actually 3 different people pushing the wand at different times in the video.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Ok, this is my thing.........
My bentley looks like that... My jets hit the glide not the carpet :arrow: . there angled right at the glide...

What do i want, it hitting the carpet like the video or the glide? cann i even clean well with it hitting the glide? Come on, if mines wrong ill pay for the update or whatever

Mikey P

Administrator
9a57399a.jpg

So the brass bits will be replaced with solid SS right?

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Is the wand in the video the one with the new jet improvements?

When can we order one with the new changes? How can we make sure we get the new changes when we order?

Greenie

too late, I licensed the Greenhorn design concepts for 7% of sales, they had to raise the New price to cover me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom