Mytee Does this void my warranty?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
IMG_4209.jpg

2 1/2" cuffs added to the Lint Hog
IMG_4212.jpg

Air holes and screen added to the basket for air flow. (PS didn't get my free stockings...lol...)
IMG_4211.jpg

All cuffs have double seals and have melted plastic added around the cuff where the collar was cut out
IMG_4213.jpg

Rubber gasket adhesive was then used around the outside of each cuff fitting inside and out.
IMG_4210.jpg

Name
John LaBarbera
Larry B said:
IMG_4209.jpg

2 1/2" cuffs added to the Lint Hog
IMG_4212.jpg

Air holes and screen added to the basket for air flow. (PS didn't get my free stockings...lol...)
IMG_4211.jpg

All cuffs have double seals and have melted plastic added around the cuff where the collar was cut out
IMG_4213.jpg

Rubber gasket adhesive was then used around the outside of each cuff fitting inside and out.
IMG_4210.jpg

Very Nice. Mytee will have 2 1/2" Cuff Lynx sometime in December.

Void Warranty? What Warranty?

Name
John LaBarbera
Larry B said:
[quote="John LaBarbera":wjdoab7j]Mytee® always offers a limited lifetime warranty even if you change our Product..

Well thanks John... shiteatinggrin[/quote:wjdoab7j]

How do you forge that? Can you do it with checks or money? Very talented.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Larry B":2pq6370z][quote="John LaBarbera":2pq6370z]Mytee® always offers a limited lifetime warranty even if you change our Product..

Well thanks John... shiteatinggrin[/quote:2pq6370z]

How do you forge that? Can you do it with checks or money? Very talented.[/quote:2pq6370z]
It's a fine art passed down through the generations. Some day before I pass on I guess I could teach you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom