Mytee impressive.

Mikey P

Administrator
I found a box the size of a refrigerator on my porch today.

Inside was..

koblenz001.jpg

koblenz003.jpg

koblenz002.jpg

koblenz004.jpg

koblenz005.jpg

koblenz006.jpg

koblenz007.jpg

koblenz008.jpg

The Koblenz/Mytee has is going on. Other than the fact that it's messier to dump, Compared to the Sanitare it has a cast metal base, Pig tailed more pliable cord, no on off switch, just lower the handle, larger dirt cup, comfy knuckled rubber grip, more durable base plate release latch, Nylon lined handle screws and one extra AMP in the motor.

Round 5 of the BOSS seems complete but I'll hold back my comments on the Nanner Glide for now.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'm comming out with the "Able Glide" tomorrow.

I'll give you one to use too!

rhyde

Name
rhyde
actually, mike

the upright was developed by Eureka i belive ...they owned electrolux that makes ...Sanitare

steve g

Name
steve garrett
mike first of all burn that yellow glide in the first pick, I think you should video the burning for making a mistake like that. the new vac looks great, the real question is how well does it vac,

how often are you guys changing the belts on your 887's I put on a new belt today and it was like the vacuum transformed itself, I couldn't believe how much better it was working.

Brad_Smith

Recently got a 887. went through 2 belts quick. ordered a dozen.

the 887 seems like a toy compared to the conquest.

I like the light weight though.

Mike your new vac looks just like an 887.

hogjowl

Idiot™
How do you professional cleaners get by with using a vacuum with no detailing tools?

Do you just leave the hair balls and roaches in the corners and along the baseboards?

Now, I realize that back in the day, before glides, you'd just suck them up with the wand, but do you just ignore them now, or stop and take you hose cuff off and do the crab walk around the room?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i don't have all the money you guys do but my el cheapo bissle from wally has a tube that detaches to get in the corners and along the edges. it works well as long as the bag isn't over half full. 12 amps bagged, i change the bag about 2 times a week, thinking about going to next step up, which is bag less.

TimP

My PV 12 has the ole detail thing goin on, plus I use it for upholstery. However no matter how well you vacuum you still can't get it all and I have to use the ole hose cuff to suck up some stuff as I go.

However I'm interested in something that I don't have to buy bags for cause the PV12 bags are costing me a small fortune. However the machine doesn't have belts to go through and self adjusts so it makes things easy as far as maintenance.

roro

Name
Ross Craig
The Koblenz were great machines and very robust.

But...... they were also the noisiest vacs we ever had so can only hope they have insulation or you got earmuffs sent as well.

roro

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom