MYTEE IN-LINE SPRAYER

theden

Anyone using the new Mytee in line sprayer? I understand they are roto-molding there own 1,5 and 7 quart containers. I'm looking for a new good quality non-adjustable HF type sprayer.

TimP

I'm looking for one that will work under high temperatures. As in as high as 250 degrees. Then I'll buy one!

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
I own one and it is a beautifully built piece of equipment. It is an adjustable output high pressure sprayer but I'm not sure what the temp rating is.
Doug

Able 1

Name
Keith
D Rice said:
I own one and it is a beautifully built piece of equipment. It is an adjustable output high pressure sprayer but I'm not sure what the temp rating is.
Doug

Do they make one thats not adjustable? How high can you go with the water pressure?

Like to see a pic. considering one.

Thanks,
Keith

Able 1

Name
Keith
Any specs. vary intrested in this sprayer, anyone?

Keith

Able 1

Name
Keith
Like the wide jug and it probably has the cap like the spray master... I was informed that the HF is meant to be use at 400p.s.i I alway ran at 500p.s.i... So 400p.s.i. and I was thinking about putting a propane burner in my van will it take that heat?

I tried my omni for pre-spray just can't do it!

Thanks,
Keith

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I like John and Mytee but it is still hard to Beat Sal's 7qt. Doesn't tip over and easy to fill.

jimmyolas

the mytee jugs are well built, and tough. the handle is a little thinner and it fits my hand better.
were the cap is , it is to small of a hole and the funnel hardly fits in. they need to make that hole a bit larger. there is room to do that so i hope they will. jimmy

Name
John LaBarbera
The Bottle openings are the same on the top as on the back, I think 44 mm. Bob Foster at Connections mentioned he thought that the cap in the back should be larger. So back to the drawing board we had the mold modified and now has a 2" cap. No need for a funnel. The bottles are translucent ice blue so you can see the chemical level and they are warranted for life against leaking. The 7 qt. is the same size as the 5 qt except taller. Cost is about $12.00 each. Our mold for the rotomolded wall holder for these jugs was finished today so we should see a part by the end of the week. I'll try to post a picture. These holders will sell for about $20.00 and you be able to see the quality and durability of rotomolding compared to S/S or aluminum. Cost difference is obvious.

John

John Olson

Name
John Olson
the problem ith the 5qt is it falls over and leaks chemical. making it tall only means it will fall over easier and have more chemical to leak. I am pretty sure I told you tha at connections.

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi John,

I can see why you would reason that way. Blow molded bottles are very light, and so could tip over easily. Roto bottles are much heavier and stable as you will see when you get some of our new bottles in. The advantage of this design is to be able to fit the standard Hydraforce wall mounted bottle holder that many guys already have in their trucks and still accommodate the 7 qt. capacity that many guys want. Usually, when they are driving is when the tip over may occur and we've addressed that concern.

John

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Kevin;

We have the new 7 Quart Translucent Blue Bottles ordered.

The complete sprayer will also be available.

We suggest the fixed-ratio models also.

Larry

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Dennis,

You're right, they are very good ideas. Some can be implemented on these molds. Others will require a new and different mold. At this time I've got to sell what I have. Molds are expensive and I'm tap-out. I just wish Waldo would buy something so I can afford a banner ad. lol Down the road will mold a "fat boy" for the guys who want it.

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom