Mytee Injection Sprayers

Name
John LaBarbera
Here's some pictures of our new bottles and holder. We have the larger cap as you guys requested in the rear. The mold is being modified as we're posting. The new cap with tether is shown and will prevent loss of the cap. As you can see the bottles are far more stable then the blow molded ones that you are used to. The bottles will cost about $15.00 each and the holder is $20.00.

John

Big1.jpg

Big2.jpg

Big3.jpg

Big4.jpg

Big5.jpg

sm1.jpg

sm2.jpg

sm3.jpg

sm4.jpg

sm5.jpg

Greenie

I know this is a bit late, but that fill cap is screaming to be offset towards the corner of the jug, away from that quick connect, and since were dreaming, I would put a short "filler neck" for the cap to screw onto and keep the cap more horizontal than vertical, much easier for filling with liquids or even a scoop of powder.

ps: put QDs on the gun/hose.

pps: if you are building the better mousetrap, you are not limited by "the holder" that cleaners already have on the truck, so being you are making your own holder, make your bottle wider, they don't tip over in the van, they tip over when 1/2 full in the house because of the heavy dema injector on top.

wider is guuder.

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Jeff,

Off-setting the cap makes for a bad parting line for the mold. That's really the best position to allow filling and not interfere with the QD. There's a set coming to you today for a closer look.

John

Greenie

Thanks.

What about a rear "extension" where the filler could be?

____
.....\_==
______|

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Did you send me one to play with as well? I'm with Jeff it isn't in the truck they tip over it is on the job. Every Cleaner as come back to find a puddle of chems where they left there hydro force at one time or another. Here is how you can tell if you got it right. Fill it up half way then kick it. If it tips over and leaks you got to start over. You can kick Sals down the hallway and it will just laugh at you.

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi John,

You're still thinking blow molding. I think most guys don't even have to kick it it's so light. Roto-molding produces a much more stable product, but I understand because you have only experienced the wide base 7 qt. The holder prevents them from tipping over when driving.

John

Name
John LaBarbera
Just took a picture of Nathan kicking the bottle. The bottle is fine but Nathan had to go to the hospital. lol

John

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It isn't it the truck that I'm concerned with and neither are the cleaners. It is tipping over in the house/building. I guess when I get one and fill it up we'll find out if it tips over or not. The Kick it is in reference to how I sell Sals. I actually KICK IT across the showroom to show people that it will not tip over and spill.

Next thing get rid of the Tether. Not sure who told you that was a good idea but get rid of it. That will be the first thing someone rips off it. It is nothing more then a spill hazard when trying to fill the jug.

We all want this to be right the first time and we are here to help :)

Oh and where are you getting the Valve from? I have some real concerns based on the picture I hope they are not what I think they are.

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi John,

The tether can be removed by anyone who feels it's in their way. Kicking a product is not the only way to sell it. I understand you like Sal's. That's alright, those who like mine can sell mine.

John

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I want to sell yours John. i'm trying to help you make a better one then what I already have :)

maybe your mising that in what i've said

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Waldo said:
Olson I think LaBarbera use to ride the short bus.

Golden Boy

LOL, Wal-DOH, you dumbazz.
if it wasn't for all the dudes you have on speed dial, you wouldn't know how to get OFF the short bus every morning

......................................................................................................

Personally, i think in-lines are quirky, unreliable, inconsistent chem metering sprayers.
but I can't help but wonder, why is 7qts capacity of undiluted juice needed?

Isn't 1 gal enough?

how many gals of RTU solution do ya'll use in a day?

..L.T.A.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I was thinking the same isn't 9 gal in the palm of your hand enough... or in my case 16 :shock: I will probably buy one of these my HF is way off i'm putting in damn near straight chem. in my HF now :x

Don't really give a chit the shape of the bottle just make one that works and i'll be your customer for life.

Oh, by the way hoses are what knock my HF over.

Keith

Able 1

Name
Keith
Is there any kind of waranty on the mixture ratio? Please understand two HF in three years! :evil: What is the pressure at?(400)

Not tring to give you s... but sick of throwing my money into inlines that don't work right!

To tell you the truth the 7qt. container could be in the shape of a pink flimingo if it would give me a true mixture really don't care what it looks like!

Keith

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Able 1 said:
Is there any kind of waranty on the mixture ratio? Please understand two HF in three years! :evil:

Keith

and now you're considering a 3rd one??

Q.) what's the definition of insanity?

A.) doing the same thing over and over and expecting something different... :shock:

all the in-lines are essentially same, only the buckets are different.
They're all inconsistent and unreliable.
Solution temps, chem viscosity, and PSI all effect consistent chem metering.
personally, I don't like to "guess" what the RTU dilution ratio will be
Guess it's fine with some, but not me.

..L.T.A.

Able 1

Name
Keith
meAt said:
Able 1 said:
Is there any kind of waranty on the mixture ratio? Please understand two HF in three years! :evil:

Keith

and now you're considering a 3rd one??

Q.) what's the definition of insanity?

A.) doing the same thing over and over and expecting something different... :shock:

all the in-lines are essentially same, only the buckets are different.
They're all inconsistent and unreliable.
Solution temps, chem viscosity, and PSI all effect consistent chem metering.
personally, I don't like to "guess" what the RTU dilution ratio will be
Guess it's fine with some, but not me.

..L.T.A.

Yeah, Insanity I know

The idea is great! If this one dosen't live up to expectations I will finally give up on them! They are just so damn fast on the job man I can't resist...

I tried the whole omni thing but I think it takes too long...

After that I was watching the thread about pre-sprays and I always thought the temp. of the prespray was one of the most important things(certified training sh.t) I think it was like temp.,agitation,dwell but it has been a while. If you guys are spraying luke warm pre-sprays and getting the same results then the whole plug in sprayer or batt. sprayer would work.

I'm willing to give mytee my last hope...

Keith

Name
John LaBarbera
I don't really know how reliable the mixer is on an 8-1. Like the guys have been saying probably not that accurate, but close enough. If you're running a high alkaline chemical through it, it probably wouldn't hurt to rinse with a mild (acidic/vinegar) acid regularly. Keep a repair kit handy.

John

TimP

The problem I have with the in-line sprayers is that my TM puts out 200 ATM at 6 flow constant and higher when keyed on and off. They only work at 180 max. So they don't work for me too well. I have an adjustable one and it gives me 12 gallons when it actually picks up chem to a 5 qt bucket. I like the idea but the problem is I don't want to spend the money on one when I've had bad luck before. It may work for me with a 2-3 gpm tip or something. But I spent 200 on the first one and felt I got gipped so I'll stick with my omni knowing I have my chems mixed right.

Greenie

I'm surprised you haven't done the Rex fix?

You still have it right?

As for draw, the 8:1 and 4:1 are close enough for most Apt. whores, the inline sprayer is here to stay.

TimP

Greenie said:
I'm surprised you haven't done the Rex fix?

You still have it right?

As for draw, the 8:1 and 4:1 are close enough for most Apt. whores, the inline sprayer is here to stay.

I have the adjustable one. I'm not confident in it at all. As far as I'm concerned I'll never use it again...too much headache. I'd try out the regular one but it's too much headache and money to fiddle with it to get it to work for me....plus hope it works.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom