Mytee (NEW) 1 qt door shelves

Fred Homan

I have to thank John for sending me 2 of his new Mytee 1 quart door sheves on the back doors. (Believe it or not, I gave John the idea) He made it. They hold 5 quarts each. A good snug fit so they will not wobble around. It is very durable. John please post some photo's for others to see.
I hope you sell 5,000 sets!

Fred

Name
John LaBarbera
Fred Homan said:
I have to thank John for sending me 2 of his new Mytee 1 quart door sheves on the back doors. (Believe it or not, I gave John the idea) He made it. They hold 5 quarts each. A good snug fit so they will not wobble around. It is very durable. John please post some photo's for others to see.
I hope you sell 5,000 sets!

Fred

No, thank you Fred for a great idea. As were able, Mytee is looking for good ideas like this one that will help organize the vans for the PCC. We would like to produce a variety of holders for carpet cleaning stuff.

Name
John LaBarbera
Matt Murdock said:
I thought it was my idea

No, your idea was the price. $25.00 from your local distributor until 10/31/09. 11/1/09 the price will be $39.00.

We'll post pic's today

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
John,

How about van interior roof racks/hooks/sling/snaps/magnets/brackets for wands, rakes, etc.? Lots of wasted space up there.

Name
John LaBarbera
Johnny said:
John,

How about van interior roof racks/hooks/sling/snaps/magnets/brackets for wands, rakes, etc.? Lots of wasted space up there.

Another great idea. That will take some development. Thanks.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
How about a "SLIDE-OUT"......for OUR slide-ins.... :idea:

I realize that this would be a "pricey" item...

However...For those of us that MAINTAIN our own UNITS...

It would be a MUST HAVE investment...

This would not be an engeneering NIGHTMARE...

A majority of the "foot-prints" are the same..

Make it adjustable...

This would ELIMANATE the $750.00 PLUS,,fee at disty's for re-installs... :twisted:

a HEAVY duty roller system could be employed..Plus a commercial RUBBER bushing system..

This would elimanate damaging vibrations to the Unit's & provide EASY ACCESS for repairs..

All hoses,float valves, solutions lines, could be equipped with a quick disconnect fittings..

This would be a MUST HAVE item for all NEW installs & used units...

The price of the SLIDE-OUT would pay for itself...Many times OVER...

Even at a $1000.00...it would have a TREMENDOUS VALUE.."everyone HATES..doing repairs"

INSIDE OF THE VAN>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially US.....OLD FAT-ASSES.... :oops:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Pics and measurements? I looked for the old thread no luck. Thanks...

DavidVB

I second the slide out for slide ins.

I had conveyor systems for my Powermatics. They were a little cranky at times but they worked and it was so easy to service the machine. I don't miss the last 3 Powermatics I had (my first was terrific) but I sure miss the slide out feature.

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
Here are some pictures of the new holder...

Holder-with-coke.png

A505_no-bottles.png

A505_side-view.png

A505_front-view.png

PICT1232.jpg

PICT1234.jpg

PICT1238.jpg

PICT1245.jpg

PICT1231.jpg

You can get more info at our website - http://www.mytee.com.

Fred Homan

They are cool! I think if a person put a beer in one of those insulated sleeves it would be a good fit too.... :D
:shock:

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
John definitely something for the inside roof of the van, something that would hold a spinner, wand etc...

Able 1

Name
Keith
Fred Homan said:
They are cool! I think if a person put a beer in one of those insulated sleeves it would be a good fit too.... :D
:shock:

Do they fit on the drivers door? :shock: :mrgreen: Looks great! I'm picking one up... Thanks..

Fred Homan

How I came up with this idea was....I went into my local Interlink dealer and saw a metal one double level painted
powder coated (?) for $190.00.....I thought....I'll bet John could make something similiar roto molded for A LOT less!!! I was right. Glad you took the idea and ran with it John. I'm sure everyone who buys one or two or more of these will be pleased!! I am not a shill.

Fred

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom