Mytee Newsletter

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I just got the July one. The image is all scrunched up, with tiny, unreadable type. It looks this way for me every month. Am I the only one?

ScCapt.jpg

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Now, that I can see it, its very nice news letter. It's nice to see its still a family business.. Why doesn't Mytee build TM's? hmm:)

Name
John LaBarbera
joeynbgky said:
Mine does that too.. I don't care for their website either its difficult to navigate

I agreed about the web site. They are working on making it easier to navigate. It only takes time, that's what they tell me. I don't know about the scrunches.

Bob Foster

Having a LaBarbera run the QC department was a very wise move. Nice newsletter.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Well, I did a little research. I am using Outlook 2007, and Microsoft changed to using the html rendering engine from Office. People all over the world are having trouble getting html newsletters to display properly, I found several articles on the subject, and it is not trivial.

The newsletter is inserted as an image with a height of 61.57", and Office chokes on anything over 22".

FWIW...

Name
Nate W.
dgardner said:
Well, I did a little research. I am using Outlook 2007, and Microsoft changed to using the html rendering engine from Office. People all over the world are having trouble getting html newsletters to display properly, I found several articles on the subject, and it is not trivial.

The newsletter is inserted as an image with a height of 61.57", and Office chokes on anything over 22".

FWIW...

Good looking out Dan!

Ryan

John LaBarbera said:
joeynbgky said:
Mine does that too.. I don't care for their website either its difficult to navigate

I agreed about the web site. They are working on making it easier to navigate. It only takes time, that's what they tell me. I don't know about the scrunches.

I actually really like your website.. I needed the dimensions on the Mytee fresh water tanks a few days ago and it was very easy to look up. Different strokes I guess...

Ryan

I do have a question for you though John,

Those L shaped brackets that hold down the rotomolded fresh water tanks, can I turn the brackets around and have then slide under the tank instead of them sticking out the sides?

Do the dimensions on your website include the length of the brackets or just the sides of the tank?

Thanks.

Name
John LaBarbera
Ryan said:
I do have a question for you though John,

Those L shaped brackets that hold down the rotomolded fresh water tanks, can I turn the brackets around and have then slide under the tank instead of them sticking out the sides?

Do the dimensions on your website include the length of the brackets or just the sides of the tank?

Thanks.

Yes, they can be turned around. Dimensions of tank only.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Update: Got the latest newsletter (still squashed), but there is now a link to a .pdf version which I can see fine! Way to go John!

Name
John LaBarbera
dgardner said:
Update: Got the latest newsletter (still squashed), but there is now a link to a .pdf version which I can see fine! Way to go John!

Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

John

Name
John LaBarbera
If any of you guys would like to receive the Mytee monthly news letter, just email us you email address and we will send it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom