Mytee RX-20 vs. Hydramaster RX

Jester

Is there any difference between the MYTEE RX-20 and the Hydromaster one.

Thanks

Bob Foster

Yeah an honest company who invests large amounts of money further engineering and designing new products and a company those copies everyone else but substitutes inferior cheap components.

Greenie

wel...One has been out continuously for 20 years, and one was recalled in it's first year.
I'll bet there are a lot of SpinMasters for sale cheap.

-JB-

Name
JB
B, don't beat around the bush, tell us what you think, eh?

:wink:

Greenie

RSR,
Some folks are a bit evasive, they really don't want to come off as negative, as even though their message is true and straight to the point, in general people shy away from that air of negativity.

Now if it's your best friend, it's likely you'll just lay it on the line, hurt feelings and all, you won't pull those punches, it would be nice if we could all be this way in groups or organizations, but we're not.

So I will do my best to extend my hand of friendship, that MYTEE SpinMaster is a POS!

Hopefully we can get less politically correct answers here, and just more facts.

Greenie
(the guy who has pissed off as many as he has helped)

Jester

Why did hydromaster go from a 5 jet to a 3 jet? Can you block of 2 jets and it be the same as a 3 jet?
What Is the deal with the new cone jets?
I just bought a used 5 jet hydromaster yesterday just curious. Yes I'm still keeping my trusty ol' steamway wand.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Keep your five jet star. It is WAY better than the new 3 jetter. Put a set of glides on that puppy, bump up the flow a tad and you will be in heaven.

Take care,
Lisa

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
What ever you do with the cone jets, RUN!! They are not worth it. Each cost around 60 bucks. Not as good of clean in my opinion. The half slotted shoes work. But I put greenglides on mine and works great.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Dunno, my poor old slow speed RX-20 (actually it's a CMX-20), just won't bloody well stop.

At least ten years older.

NO BREAKDOWNS.

Only modification has been to add Green Glides.

This damn thing is going to outlast me, thinks I.

Could do with another coat of paint, that's it.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've one for sale.

I've also tried running it with 3 jets and 3 working vac heads, blocked the others off. Did pretty good.
I just never have a need for it now. Quite happy with my wand.

From what I here, RX-20's were built to last.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom