Mytee Shelves - Post Pics

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I'd like to see the Mytee shelves installed in a cargo van so I can have a better idea of how I can make it work in my van. Trying to decide if I should get the wheel well one or just the regular.

Please post pictures of them installed. If you also have pictures of the bottle holders that goes on the door, would like to see how those fit too.

Name
Nate W.
Not the greatest pics, but I hope it gives you an idea. I also installed it at a slight angle, so I didn't need to use the wall brackets. Compression holds it in place just fine. It was on accident but it works for me. :wink:

Short wheelbase Ford E250. Not extended.

DSC01580.jpg

100_1457.jpg

100_1460.jpg

100_1458.jpg

Name
Nate W.
hogjowl said:
That vacuum looks like you stuck it in there just for the picture.

Like I've said before, prevacuuming isn't an option, it's mandatory! Just like when you said you don't need to do dry passes with the V. No dry passes is like taking a sh!t and not wiping your a$$. May be ok for you, but not for me. :lol:

Name
Nate W.
CleanEvolve said:
Nate... I noticed you use Releasit Hydroxi... are you using that for HWE? How's it work for you?

I tried it vlm and not really impressed with the whole encap cleaning. I can't bring myself to scrub and run. Most accounts don't want to have a maintenance plan. Only 1 or 2 cleanings year. I'll hwe any day over encap. As for using releasit line for hwe, it's just another detergent to spray and suck on the carpet. Nothing really impressing to me. My opinion is a good prespray, scrub and extraction will always yield good results.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom