mytee tradewind and mini tradewind??

steve g

Name
steve garrett
does anyone have these units and if so how do you like it?? the tradewind looks like a lot of air mover for the money, daisy chain 3k cfm for under $250, the mini tradewind with diffuser which should allow it to work similar to the air path although not as powerful but it could be smaller and more convenient to use. I am also wondering about, anyone have these units??

C

Carpet Dude

I'm currently testing the mini.....look for my results in about 1-2 weeks. Thus far I like it alot. The convenience of it's size and weight is a plus.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
these fans can crank some air.......I did a commercial job and set my airpath in one room and the mytee fan in another.....Both rooms the same size and cleaned the same....The mytee fan kept right up and dried the room in the same amount of time as the air path.....Even in my large truck the airpath is a pain to transport and is always in the way......Mytees fans stack nice........transport easy.you can cart 4 or 5 in at once if you need to....Good fan...good price....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Steve come pick them up and use them for a couple weeks and let us all know. I have 1 of each come get them.

Name
John LaBarbera
Sorry John, you don't have the new ones. You'll see them at Connection, though a few 12" are available now. The Tradewind is 2 amps 3000 cfm for air movement like an Ace. Using the same body but a different motor we will have the 18" Qwik Dry. We will also have the 12" Qwik Dry. Both of these have easy removeable diffusers. Patent Pending. The fan can thus be used in a variety of ways.

John

steve g

Name
steve garrett
John LaBarbera said:
Sorry John, you don't have the new ones. You'll see them at Connection, though a few 12" are available now. The Tradewind is 2 amps 3000 cfm for air movement like an Ace. Using the same body but a different motor we will have the 18" Qwik Dry. We will also have the 12" Qwik Dry. Both of these have easy removeable diffusers. Patent Pending. The fan can thus be used in a variety of ways.

John

so the 18" quick dry has a similar housing to the full size 3k trade wind?? and if I am understanding the mini right it has 2700 cfm and draws 6 amps. how much cfm is the full size quick dry going to have??

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
on a side note........these motors are heat sinked and will run much cooler and last longer.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom