Mytee Turbo Hot...review

Been meaning to review this product...had it a couple of months.

2400 watts, adjustable...4 switches 600 watts/5 amps per switch.

I use this product with my duel cord CFX and a separate 170 psi Mytee demand pump.

This is a good product...I can take household hot water and boost it to 180 to 200 degrees easily. You get a satisfying amount of steam vapor on a 2 jet wand....and even keying the wand alot..... the 210 degree limit switch often kicks in.

This product retails for $500...I got mine delivered for $400.

This product is designed for "portable" heat and performs very well...I recommend it.... :D

Name
John LaBarbera
DevilThomas said:
Been meaning to review this product...had it a couple of months.

2400 watts, adjustable...4 switches 600 watts/5 amps per switch.

I use this product with my duel cord CFX and a separate 170 psi Mytee demand pump.

This is a good product...I can take household hot water and boost it to 180 to 200 degrees easily. You get a satisfying amount of steam vapor on a 2 jet wand....and even keying the wand alot..... the 210 degree limit switch often kicks in.

This product retails for $500...I got mine delivered for $400.

This product is designed for "portable" heat and performs very well...I recommend it.... :D

Thanks for the positive comments. If Mikey had evaluated it he would have compared it to his "V" or the "TNT". Yikes! He would be wondering when was it going to get hot.

No problem John...the Turbo Hot is an excellent, lightweight, consistant, capable, source of "portable" heat. My business is primarily unoccupied rental turnovers....daily.... I clean some of the rat nastiest carpets there are. Your Turbo Hot is a solid performer.

Name
Nate W.
I agree, it's a good heater. My only complaint is, there should be a indacator light on it to show that it's on. I only can rely on consistantly feeling the QC with my finger to make sure it's on. I normally run 4 cords in a apt. 2 for the extractor, 1 RV360, 1 Mytee heater. A few times I've tripped the breaker and didn't know that I tripped it till it was too late. It does heat hot incoming water very well. When I first got it, I had a "Marty" moment and only used cold incoming water. I'd b!tch about it not heating fast. Remember, I'm used to taking a LG #3ht into apt and condo's. Then I thought about heating hot water and Bam! Works excellent for highrise work. :D

Bob Foster

Speaking of hot, I branded myself again today with a quick connect when I had my Little Giant cranked up.

Name
Nate W.
Bob Foster said:
Speaking of hot, I branded myself again today with a quick connect when I had my Little Giant cranked up.

Senior citizens should really take caution when operating anything...... :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom