Mytee Upright Vacuum

Name
John LaBarbera
In all fairness, I would have to say the ONLY one who has had that problem of eating belts is Mikey, that I have hear of. I don't want to say that Mikey is hard on equipment but I've heard he buys a new Vortex every year.(just kidding) The good news is they are vegetable based belts. So it's ok for the vac to eat belts. ("What, you don't eat meat? I make you lamb.") I have 2 vacs at Mytee that we have used since '98 and they work great. That's 11 years. We have replaced few belts. However, belts are a wear item, so it's a good practice to have spares on the truck. These vacs are similar to a Sanitaire and so the Mytee Vac is not suited for construction clean-up since the belt is located in the vacuum stream. If you vac up large debris it will tear up belts.

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Ron,

We're adding 17" and 20" 175 rpm floor machines and a 20" 1750 rpm burnisher to our line this summer. Once we get those finished then we'll work on the upright vacuum. Thanks for the offer of help. I'll certainly take you up on it. It would be nice to hear from the other guys here also to see what features they would like to see in an upright vacuum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom