Mytee Water/Waste Tanks

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Anybody have a pic of one installed over the wheel well in a standard Chevy Express?

I need to know if it extends into the open space at the side door.

Name
jack zerkie
Hey Bill I have the new roto-mold waste tank on a new base unit I purchased from Larry Cobb. This one of the best things they could have done. It, has three tanks in a line. Easy to clean and light weight and should last for ever. My hydramaster was a night mare. I would flush them out after every job and the still were getting bad.
Lots of dry grass down here and I always asked before I dumped jz.

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Bill,

tomorrow I'll try to post some dimensions that should help you to see if it will fit. Mytee is working on a winter sale price for the vac tanks (any style) for about $650.00 and about $550.00 for the solution tank (any style)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
John LaBarbera said:
Hi Bill,

tomorrow I'll try to post some dimensions that should help you to see if it will fit. Mytee is working on a winter sale price for the vac tanks (any style) for about $650.00 and about $550.00 for the solution tank (any style)

John, I've seen pics of triple "Michelin Man" looking waste tank.
but i don't recall it being cut for over the wheel well
is it?

or do you have another waste tank (not fresh water) that does indeed fit over the wheel well?

thanks

..L.T.A.

Name
John LaBarbera
meAt said:
John LaBarbera said:
Hi Bill,

John, I've seen pics of triple "Michelin Man" looking waste tank.
but i don't recall it being cut for over the wheel well
is it?

or do you have another waste tank (not fresh water) that does indeed fit over the wheel well?

thanks

..L.T.A.

Hi Larry,

Yes, there are 3 variations of the vac tank and the solution tank. 1) no relief 2) right side wheel well relief 3) left side wheel well relief

John

Name
John LaBarbera
Bill Soukoreff said:
John, do you set-up the inlet and outlet ports to order, or do we do that ourselves. Cool cuffs would be great.

The inlet will be a cool cuff 2" now. 2 1/2" coming soon. When that happens 2" with an adapter to reduce opening from 2 1/2" will be standard. Remove the 2" cuff and the adapter bushing and replace with 2 1/2" cool cuff for those who want the 2 1/2". The vac connection for the blower will, at this time, need to be cut and plumbed at the distributors.

lonewolf

John, what is the capacity of the wheel well tanks?
And when will the sale start?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Thanks for the mention, Jack.

We have been using the Mytee Recovery tank on our 20HP TM for several months.

It is holding up very well with the 1/2" thick rotomolded walls.

It also has a built-in slope for complete draining @ the dump valve.

Larry

Name
John LaBarbera
lonewolf said:
John, what is the capacity of the wheel well tanks?
And when will the sale start?

with wheel well...70 gal

with out wheel well.....80 gal

We're working on the copy and will send to our dist. by the end of this week.

Name
Nate W.
Larry Cobb said:
Thanks for the mention, Jack.

We have been using the Mytee Recovery tank on our 20HP TM for several months.

It is holding up very well with the 1/2" thick rotomolded walls.

It also has a built-in slope for complete draining @ the dump valve.
Larry

Every truckmount manufacture should take note of this. It's common sense. Good job Mytee on that feature. :D

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
Truckmountlarge-1.jpg

Name
John LaBarbera
steve g said:
where does the truckmount's blower hook up to the tank at???

The removable riser at the end is where it would be plumbed to connect to the blower with the air filter on the inside. Also, our gaskets are poly-urethane for long life and are very economical when they need to be replaced. Inside is very accessible for cleaning. We offer a limited life time warranty on this tank, if you can collapse or if it leaks because of defective material, Mytee will replace it. The solution tank is natural so that the "Big Eye" can see how much water is in the tank. (On a special order we can make the vacuum tank natural for those who like to see the waste water level as they are extracting 200' away.)lol

Bob Foster

John LaBarbera said:
admiralclean said:
Why ... were you too cheap to put a float in it?

Hi Marty,

I was going to do that....... but I figured you were too cheap to pay for it.

That, and there's moving parts in it that might some day need maintenance and adjusting. So it's now a CMP product.

Certified
Marty
Proof

Please explain to Marty which side of the van is the passenger side and which is the driver's side so he doesn't screw up the order. You might also have to explain to Marty that doesn't change depending if he drives in his driveway or backs into his driveway.

Name
John LaBarbera
lonewolf said:
Hey John, any dimensions?

I don't have them handy but I'll get them for you tomorrow. From memory, 16" wide, 49" long and 39" high the riser adds 10". I can be more exact tomorrow.

Name
John LaBarbera
Bill Soukoreff said:
Anybody have a pic of one installed over the wheel well in a standard Chevy Express?

The dimensions are as follows: 40" H
48" L

The wheel well length (measuring on the floor) is 36" and from the end of the wheel well relief to the end of the tank is 6.5"

Name
Bill Soukoreff
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Bill Soukoreff":mzxy4d42]Anybody have a pic of one installed over the wheel well in a standard Chevy Express?

The dimensions are as follows: 40" H
48" L

The wheel well length (measuring on the floor) is 36" and from the end of the wheel well relief to the end of the tank is 6.5"[/quote:mzxy4d42]

Thanks John, the "6.5" is the measurement I needed to know. I will be ordering one and a whole bunch of other stuff.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="steve g":g91xmk59]where does the truckmount's blower hook up to the tank at???

The removable riser at the end is where it would be plumbed to connect to the blower with the air filter on the inside. Also, our gaskets are poly-urethane for long life and are very economical when they need to be replaced. Inside is very accessible for cleaning. We offer a limited life time warranty on this tank, if you can collapse or if it leaks because of defective material, Mytee will replace it. The solution tank is natural so that the "Big Eye" can see how much water is in the tank. (On a special order we can make the vacuum tank natural for those who like to see the waste water level as they are extracting 200' away.)lol[/quote:g91xmk59]

do you have any pics of that side with the blower filter??

Ryan

His tm's are purdy marty, you should buy one when you sell off that v.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom