NAME THIS CLEANER

Bjorn

paulbrown001.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
No bloody idea, but I think he has the same tailor as tree roots has.

Ooroo,

:shock:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
PB is cool....why would he hang with T :?:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
WTF?????

Thank you very much and I hope everyone has a good day????

Aren't you the cheery soul..... Obviously, a victim of an alien abduction.

P

pablomoreno

Thanks for all the positive comments on my gorgeous mug....Damn! I look old. That's what happens while you're busy with other stuff......

I had a great day with Terry and was impressed but how well his electric truckmount worked. It's quiet and has adequate suction and heat with a #3 little giant heater. The reduction in moving parts and maintenance is a big consideration when choosing what type of extraction machine to buy. It's also lightweight and has a quality auto pumpout. I have a couple Bane base units I use for commercial locked facilities which are solidly made and run quietly, but challenged on dirty carpets...
Terry has kicked the performance quotient up several notches with his 220v electric TM. It sets up quickly, has adequate heat from the little giant and does a good job. CFM is comparable to many 3.6 blower machines. THE lack of engine and blower noise is a big plus in sensitive condo settings and night jobs. The build quality looked to be well considered and top notch.

P

pablomoreno

There's a fine line between adequate and exceptional....depends on what's the basis of comparison. Can you make money with this machine? Yes! Does it run cheap? Yes! is it quiet? Yes!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
but.................
you ran over the hose.............

never ........

ever..............

run over the hose!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom