Nashville is bright and sunny!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
As long as it has anything under 40" of snow I'll be happy.

I'll be in around 7 tonight.

dgargan

Be on the road in 10 minutes. Just a 2.5 hr drive.

Don't forget CU you owe me a beer

ron markam

Finally I thought winter would never let go.If anyone will be around the lounge area bout 7:30 tonight let me know I should be able to stop by.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ricky G just showed up with what I think may be the most innovative, cool new toy shown at the event.

John Sales just called and wanted info about the event. :shock:

Sorry John, maybe next year.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Keith and I are here. Checked in and now sitting the lobby cuz there is not wifi in the room. :cry: Anything going on this eve?

John Buxton

Ya'll need to find the live bands tonight. The worst player in Nashville is better than the best anywhere else. You'll have a ball. Always ask the bartenders where to go.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I got in late, a hour ago...but thankful i made it. shiteatinggrin

Bob Foster

Judsonmike.jpg

tmdry said:
Where is the pic of the asian girl!!!?? :D

Settle down now. All you need to know is she was slim with curves in the right places, long jet black hair, and well the rest was average. Actually she may have been a little old for me. Damn she looked good and drunk as well. If she is here tomorrow, I am definetely getting my picture taken with her. :)

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
danielc said:
tmdry said:

Settle down now. All you need to know is she was slim with curves in the right places, long jet black hair, and well the rest was average. Actually she may have been a little old for me. Damn she looked good and drunk as well. If she is here tomorrow, I am definetely getting my picture taken with her. :)

Dude that was the perfect opportunity...ok let's go back to topic lol.

The Preacher

danielc said:
tmdry said:

18 to 80 cripple, blind or crazy. i don't cull out much!!!

CHavez on Dannys computer

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
I'll be there tomorrow morning.

Worked a long week, including one 24- hour stint Wednesday night / Thursday morning.

Today, we finished building a Predator Unleashed and mounted it in the van to take there to show. Wish I had more time to clean the van up, but the main thing is the event and the people.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. I will be staying there tomorrow night, so hopefully can mingle after hours then.

Duane
Accelerated

you guys better enjoy the sunshine! It's the first we've had in weeks without the 20 degree temps! (We were beginning to think they moved nashville to Minnesota)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom