Nasty rental...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Nice! :icon_cool:

The crushed areas still look bad, but what can you do?
Powerhead helps but once its worn, its worn. Plus it is an apartment! In a home we would have wiped out the rotary. Just to be sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Able 1

Becker

Name
Becker
That sq is where the mattress was laid directly on the floor. My guess is if they cant afford a bed frame then they surely don't have a vacuum.

My guess...

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Great work! Did you scrub the prespray with anything? The results look awesome in the pics.

The Clean Machine

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
2nd floor, don blame ya fur not scrubbin : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Able 1

Name
Keith
That fine dirt is the Bissells worst enemy, cleaned the filters after each dump..

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Nice work. I understand about that fine stuff. It plugs your filters really quick. I do the same thing, clean them after each dump, either that or I'll change them.
Can you imagine someone cleaning that without vacuuming all that crap out of the carpet first?!!

Becker

Name
Becker
Maybe, but I'm thinking you might have some broken glass pipe in your vac canister.

We've got no room for boring.

Able 1

Name
Keith
No crack pipe burns on this one, and there were no traffic lanes in the closet..:lol:

Last edited:

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
More like carpet renovation than cleaning. Seen places like this and cleaned them. Never turn out amazing but much better!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Thankfully all my nasty ones are pet free, the only typical odor is weed.. I have also noticed that since they went from berber to this crappy poly there aren't any iron burns.:smile: I actually like these units, good turn over and I have the keys so I can clean them whenever.. Most 2BR,LR we can clean in less the a half hour,(they normally vacuum) and get good money for them. Right now I work for about 10 different property companies in this area(about a 10 mile radius) and they all have the same master key. :eekk::winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom