Need a cleaner in Pensacola, FL ASAP

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I need a cleaner in Florida for a large job... Might take 6 hours.... $3-6 k PM me and I can call you...

Name
Lee Stockwell
For that money drive down there yourself. About six hours from Nashville, nice scenery, visit Marty on the way back.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i would have driven over but the may take 6 hrs and 3-6k how is the job going to
double in price range? spooked me a bit and i got work to do here so...i do a day care
that takes 2 trucks a cimex and 5 people to do in 6 hrs for 5500.00 so i cant imagine
how a truck mount can swing 3-6k in 6hrs with one truck..

Brian R said:
Here's a guy on my Network. Closest one.

Fire Mold Water
Panama City Florida
b

No he is not (close) dumb ass....who the fook Fire Mold Water....never heard of em....thats scary if your refering work to someone that hasnt been in biz for 6 months....anyway Ill be glad to do it/check it out PM sent. THX

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
C Pennington said:
[quote="Brian R":2at1j5e1]Here's a guy on my Network. Closest one.

Fire Mold Water
Panama City Florida
b

No he is not (close) dumb ass....who the fook Fire Mold Water....never heard of em....thats scary if your refering work to someone that hasnt been in biz for 6 months....anyway Ill be glad to do it/check it out PM sent. THX[/quote:2at1j5e1]

That is Servicemaster in Lynn Haven.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
It's amazing that you guys can sling around such huge numbers with such limited hours, even if dual wanding. Are there customers that are that desperate as to pay that kind of bill? I've made some great hourly rates on certain jobs, but these seem so way out of line.

Please explain who'is paying these prices??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom