Need a good cleaner in Llano Texas

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Who's a good cleaner that services Llano Texas (hill country) and will do a good job with pet urine damage.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I didn't mean for Michel to do it, but thought he may know somebody.
And dang Richard, I thought you knew everybody.

Please come through and keep the myth alive.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
It is 96 miles from me. If someone is close it is worth it for the BBQ.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Jeremy, it is a small Job a couple of rooms if I remember correctly. It is a rental place we own.

We built a new home and lived in the country about 15 minutes away from Mason, for a year and a half before going back to CA.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Love that part of TX, and the food. Driving straight up 281? from SA to WF stopping at the little mom and pop places.

When you come up on a driver going slower ahead of you, they pull over to the right and wave you past with a smile.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
So even the texan horses proved to be unfriendly?
Everybody in Texas was both friendly, exceptionally polite and graceful. I wish people in the Bay Area were as friendly and polite. Hard to compare though, as it is country versus a busy city in a busy metropolitan area. Here in the sierra foothills people are also polite and friendly.

Actually one of our horses is Texan. We got Gus there and moved him down here. He's now a sworn Californian :winky:
He votes for Nancy Pellosi.

Last edited:

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
I would call interlink in Austin - I”m sure they know someone. If not, I have friends there and can ask.

Reactions: ruff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom