Need a Sewage Back up Picture ASAP

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Here you go, but it's pretty sick.

Ummmm and it's not sewage, it's from yesterday's chili feed.

OK, sorry that was gross, sorry! :oops:

:mrgreen:

IMG_0015.jpg

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Now why did I have to see that :shock: :oops: blowme :mrgreen:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Yeah I've ate lunch at sewage jobs and run back inside and clean 'em up. I liked training the newer guys and watch them turn white when they saw a floater.

You must be getting soft Richard. :shock: :mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not sure how much it was but we estimate all sewage before we do them, so as bad as this looks I'd guess $3,000.00-$5,000.00 depending on how many guys and how much contents had to be disposed of.

Would you ever trust that toilet again? I be afraid to use it, in fear you may rocket to the moon when she blows! :mrgreen:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
BEARS!!! said:
Not sure how much it was but we estimate all sewage before we do them, so as bad as this looks I'd guess $3,000.00-$5,000.00 depending on how many guys and how much contents had to be disposed of.

Would you ever trust that toilet again? I be afraid to use it, in fear you may rocket to the moon when she blows! :mrgreen:

High powered enema.

or maybe this.........

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columb ... lants.html

Bucey

Name
FFA?
in a case such as that did you replace all the contents in the bath room ie tolit, tile, base, ect... disinfect micrban? what is involved in blk water restore?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We don't do any remodeling or reconstruction, just cleanup and drying.

I don't know in this particular case, I just searched through our photo files for sewage and this was the nastiest one I found.

Clean up is generally involves pressure washing and extraction, followed by cleaning with a hard surface wand, final cleaning is done with SX-12 or Turbo. Lots of hand cleaning with clorox wipes on the toilet. Lots of labor and disposal many times requiring a dumpster or hauling of 50-75 6-mil bags.

Generally most hard surfaces can be cleaned, only soft goods are replaced.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Doc Holliday said:
We don't do any remodeling or reconstruction, just cleanup and drying.

I don't know in this particular case, I just searched through our photo files for sewage and this was the nastiest one I found.

Clean up is generally involves pressure washing and extraction, followed by cleaning with a hard surface wand, final cleaning is done with SX-12 or Turbo. Lots of hand cleaning with clorox wipes on the toilet. Lots of labor and disposal many times requiring a dumpster or hauling of 50-75 6-mil bags.

Generally most hard surfaces can be cleaned, only soft goods are replaced.

I suit up and blast the toilet off with a pressure washer wand. When drywall has to be removed I will extract and do a light clean first, remove drywall, and then take the power washer wand and make sure all the junk/contaminates is out underneath the sill plate. Then clean the hard surface like Richard stated above.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom