Need a team to remove the Junks...

H

henryallingham

Hi, I'm Joe. My father had an old workshop, and we are planning to reopen it. I'm a motorcycle mechanic. I was working in a company. Now my friends and I together planned to start our workshop. So with the help of a cleaning team, we cleared the area but after cleaning the amount of garbage is high. We need to dispose it anywhere, but we dont have a place. One of my friends suggested me to call a garbage disposal team. Will that be fine? Please share your suggestions.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
1608292835900.png

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
PEE-3ESS

if this is a serious question....

what kind of "garbage" is it?

old tires, drums of waste oil or other hazmat?
or mostly boxes, bins and shelves of old junk?

..L.T.A.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Henry,

I once had a problem like that when I moved into the town up there. What made it worse was that I was in the hospital and couldn't talk. I was able to communicate via email and I was able to arrange the whole thing that way. In my case I was able to write a check for more than the amount to the company and they sent the balance to my agent who handled it for me.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
probably not

View attachment 104523

I assume the account that was supposed to give us the answer was rejected. He used a canuckistan proxy to sign up/post.

what’s hilarious is when they call me for the social security scheme and they tell their name is Charlie or Christopher and they can’t hard say it. So I ask them several times before some actually fess up. Happens a lot with Asian sales or scams

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Henry, if your garbage is high I suggest that you be patient. In time it will sober up and perhaps you can help it make better life choices.

Reactions: FredC

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
So what was the purpose here? Advice from a bunch of Yahoo’s, or money from broke diks?
It’s a tall peak up here with Guru’s! Angels dancing on a pin!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom