need a total nuclear bomb pre spray

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i am a powermax and boos it sometimes with powerburst on really bad ones
but this one i have coming up is the worst i have seen in 15 years!! i refused to
do the job a month ago and the guy called back and said he cant afford to replace
the carpet and just wants it cleaned..no care about the stains but wants to know
if he walks around barefoot that he wont catch something..he will replace in a few months.
it is a home he was renting out and him and wife are getting a divorce and he is moving
into their rental and found out how the tenants took care of the home..no animal
piss just teenagers tons of food, drink, bong water (i assume) and magic marker
everywhere..i am looking for the bomb..lay it down thick let it dwell and rinse at 700 psi
your recommendations please
thanks
and i will post before and after pics.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
On something like that I would spike my normal Grease Eraser with Magic Wand's Oxyblaster (love the smell of that stuff). Scrub with a stiff brush rotary than extract. It'll look good. No replacement necessary.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
4 oz per gallon of VacAway Nuke-it & Intensity Red add 2 oz of Spot & Boost and Sodium Percarbonate

Nothing will come close to this combo, especially if you're pre-scrubbing... Even the ink should come out.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Dave;

The PowerMax should handle the food and drink.

The bong water should respond to our Powder Brightener.

For the magic marker, I would use POG applied directly.

Let us know how it turns out.

Larry

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Maybe I got a bad batch or something but I threw away a 1/2 full tub of cleanstreak it was like using no prespray at all.

I say boost your powermax with powder brightener and scrub and rinse with dry slurry. That combo can't be beat.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Name
Bruce
Use what you have and scrub , no need to go purchase new chems for one rat hole. If you can't trust the chems you have then maybe it's time for something new.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
no bruce its not time for something new..i do and always will use powermax for 99% of everything i do
i was just checking to see if there was a product that had a once every 10 years use to it..i have seen
some bad stuff but this one is by far as bad as i have ever seen..
thanks for the ideas guys..i think i will experiment with the power brightener in
the powermax..

larry can i still mix that in super hot and at what rate should i boost it in a 3 gallon
pump up sprayer?
thanks

Jim Cross

Name
Jim Cross
I use the powermax along with the brightener also from Cobb then scrub good ( can't beat a Cimex) then extract with emulsifier. Use a 3 gallon sprayer but only fill to 2 gallon, it will need the room.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
HEAT.....how hot does the TM get???

360 or rx would be great if you had a fuel fired heater....get that heat up to KILL shit

randy

Name
Randy
I would use Ultra-pak or the equivalent , scrub with the cimex and rinse AND REPEAT.

ascrubabove

Ok this is the Bomb on nasty nasty RAT NASTY stuff. PC Power Burst 6 scoops to a HF sprayer, boost with CTI's OSR 2 scoops mixed in bucket let it settle down and add to HF sprayer, pre-spray heavy and watch the shit vanish befor you start cleaning!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Nasty section 8's
Pile lift, vacuum, prespray with orange force 123 prescrub, rotovac, spray again boostes with 40 vol and rinse using wand at 250 psi

That will GETTER DUN

Name
Ron lippold
dave 6 oz per gallon o2 with a little hot sauce, or 40 volume peroxide. bump up your flow as much as you can flow is your friend.....

Name
Lee Stockwell
Jim Cross said:
I use the powermax along with the brightener also from Cobb then scrub good ( can't beat a Cimex) then extract with emulsifier. Use a 3 gallon sprayer but only fill to 2 gallon, it will need the room.

Good to see you posting Jim! What did you go to after the Bane machine? You still live in the Soo area?

Lurking for four years...glad to see you jump in.

Jim Cross

Name
Jim Cross
Lee,

Yes, I still live in the Soo area. Just waiting for the snow to go away. My Bane has been modified to suit my needs. And with all the new equipment coming out today it is much easier to do. Thanks for asking!

Jim

Jim Cross

Name
Jim Cross
Dave,

Sorry for the delay in answering your question. I forgot where I had posted this.... Yes the powermax( which already has an oxidizer in it)then has more oxidizer/brightener added will expand esp with hot water. I found that you will need not only the room for expansion but also give it a few minutes min to dissolve in the sprayer. And get the sprayer closed up quickly. I found it best to mix at my van not in the house. Bad memories!

There are other good presprays but I found this works well since it is what I carry. I have tried others but did not find that they worked better. Of course, you may have already tried this already. Hope this helps. BTW, You have a very professional web site. Looks like a nice van too.

Jim

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You want Nuclear? Ignore everything else and pick up a jug of Ultra-Pac Renovate and some Steam Way Grease Subtractor. I 100% Guarantee this combination. It makes me smile just thinking about it. You will need to re-apply protector after as it will removed EVERYTHING that isn't part of the carpet. You will want to run All fiber rinse/Steam Way formula D etc. As I said I 100% Guarantee this so if you buy it from me and use it and it doesn't make you smile while you let it dwell (stuff melts right in front of your eyes) then i'll give your money back. Ask these other guys if they will put their money where thier mouth is :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (just having fun folks don't get your panties in a twist now)

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name

I actually use my nuclear cocktail in real world jobs that are trashed. Works well. No one ever asks for their money back, though I would give it if they weren't happy.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Art Kelley said:
[quote="John Olson":yniivr0e] Ask these other guys if they will put their money where thier mouth is :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (just having fun folks don't get your panties in a twist now)

I actually use my nuclear cocktail in real world jobs that are trashed. Works well. No one ever asks for their money back, though I would give it if they weren't happy.[/quote:yniivr0e]

See-----> (just having fun folks don't get your panties in a twist now)

I am sure your combination works Art as many of the others do as well. As for the real world well I have the combined experiance of over 5000 customers to go by so while I am not out in the "real" world do have more "real world" experiance then you do :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Just having fun Art don't get all serious on me know. Oh and have you got rid of that damn virus. It is getting really old getting virus's from your email 10 times a day :(

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name

sorry about the virus John. It seems everyone in my AOL mailbox gets unauthorized emails containing the virus sent with my name. I can't stop it. Makes me a popular guy. Whoever does that stuff needs to be euthanized.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
AOL....

there your problem right there

that and

quit opening the enlarge your manhood links

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom