Need advice for cleaning and refinshing Hardwood floors.

Moser Bros.

Most of the houses in my neighborhood and surrounding areas are over 50 years old and have hardwood floors and not much carpet. Since I'm going to be putting out fliers in these neighborhood anyways I would be an idiot for not adding on this service.

I have a 19inch Cimex and several hundred sqft of hardwood floors in my house to learn on.

I have the Bridgepoint video, I haven't watched it yet. But is the Bridepoint system the best for most situations and what products are better?

Moser Bros.

I was think of charging $1.50 sqft, I charge .45 sqft for carpet cleaning. I'm in Sacramento, CA. I need to have different pricing options in case they don't have the money for a protective finish.

M

Mr Carpet

If the finish still intact you can easily refinish them with laminators plus. It's not polyurethane. But, it's sutable for a lot of applications. It's quick, easy, No sanding!!

I can get you or anybody else a special offer on a starter kit that has 3 quarts of product, CD and aplicator.

Just sign-up for my next mailing by sending me an e-mail with "sign me up" in the subjuct lineand I'll give you the details.

My E-mail is; info@freemarketingforever.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom