need carpet cleaner in Ocala Floria

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
My mom has moved back to Ohio (where we are from) for the next stage of her life i.e. independant living apartment. Need to get her carpet cleaned in Ocala Palms complex. 1000-1100 sq ft of carpet.

Please pm, email or call me if you service this area. 248 291-2121 kensnow@originalhagopian.com

Thanks
Ken

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ken Snow said:
No pm's emails or calls yet :-(

I would love to help you...!

But ...I am quite sure you can't afford our services.... :cry:

Might ..I recommend Pro Carpet's...they are an AFFORDABLE cleaning company... :p
They are bringing .."CREW'S"...from Georgia...everyday to handle ALL their work in Fl.
Their "sPeCiAl" is a whole house for $85.00... 8) .."NO TRIP CHARGE".... :roll: :mrgreen:

ps If you can't find anyone...Let me know..! "The problem is...it is a 2 hour trip for us" !!!!
352-588-2499...."Sorry to hear about your MOM." I am close to the same situation with my father..It is tough to get old.. :cry:

harryhides

Name
Tony
I was just there today, had a nice lunch at the Oakwood smokehouse but judging by the carpets I saw today, I am just not sure if there are ANY carpet cleaners in the area.

:mrgreen:

That's quite unusual Joe, most people that I know have a father.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Thanks Joe, that is a long way so I really appreciate the offer. I will probably just call the company that the realtor uses.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ken Snow said:
Thanks Joe, that is a long way so I really appreciate the offer. I will probably just call the company that the realtor uses.

Ken,

If you can wait till tommorow...I will call my Interlink dealer...

I met a gentleman there when we were installing our two TM's...
He was a 1st class cleaner O/O.."about our age"...He cleans in Ocala...!!

Clean-cut & very nice equipment... !gotcha!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
That would be great Joe- it is not really a rush to get done, just like it done within next couple weeks or so. I'll pm you a reminder.

ErikG

I live in Brooksville fl 40 min away ocala, and im also in Harpers area as well and im not as exspensive as him either 25-35 a room 175 and scrubb or rotovac and groom at 220 degrees

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
ErikG said:
I live in Brooksville fl 40 min away ocala, and im also in Harpers area as well and im not as exspensive as him either 25-35 a room 175 and scrubb or rotovac and groom at 220 degrees

watch out harper you are too expensive and need to do everything cheaper! you are getting bad reviews on mb for being too expensive. :mrgreen:

ErikG

I don't understand why your being prick and stirring $hiz up. I'm just offering to help a guy . I have a porty set up, not a wrapped 60 k rig , So I can Clean A little cheaper for fellow a cleaner on this forum's family . Thanks Dick head , Were you picked on in H.S or just always A Hole.

Harper offered to help me about a 1.5 ago on a huge law office, I passed And did just fine , But I appreciate the offer from one of my competitors

joe harper

Name
joe harper
ErikG said:
I don't understand why your being prick and stirring $hiz up. I'm just offering to help a guy . I have a porty set up, not a wrapped 60 k rig , So I can Clean A little cheaper for fellow a cleaner on this forum's family . Thanks Dick head , Were you picked on in H.S or just always A Hole.

Harper offered to help me about a 1.5 ago on a huge law office, I passed And did just fine , But I appreciate the offer from one of my competitors

Erik,

Michael was just razzin you & me...!

He is a nice guy...as you are.. :!:

Everthing is ... 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom