Need commitmetns from EcoPro and davendana,And Patrick and Reg No Shows are $75

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Guys I need commitments for sure any no shows once I give a final number will be $75 each and we have to have a min of 15. Right now with everyone that said they will be there we have 16. Please go and give your commitment on the dinner at the palms thread

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
If the dinner is going to cost $75, I won't be able to eat the rest of the week. If that is really the price, we will have to meet up at the Subway in Orem for the $4 lunch.

Reactions: Total_Rookie

John Olson

Name
John Olson
NO! That is for no shows after we commit to the room. Normally the person reserve a private dining room picks a menu and they prepare that menu based on the number of people you say are coming. We are ordering al carte you could easily spend $200 or more if you wanted to but im sure the average bill will be around $45(same as the Wynn buffet) with tip as I don't see this group ordering $300 bottles of wine. Here is the menu http://www.thepalm.com/Our-Menu/Dinner it is a nice restaurant but it isn't spago's

John Olson

Name
John Olson
And they drop out. Eco Eco Eco Eco....guys if you can't afford a nice steak dinner you haven't been paying attention here. The restaurant doesn't cost $75 a plate but it will be in the mid $40-$50 or more if you start drinking. We aren't going to Denny's we are business owners going out and spending time with other business owners=write off! Come on guys when in your life will you ever see Mikey in a steak house again?

Mikey P

Administrator
a last minute two roomer will keep 50% of the audience from attending the whole show, let alone a $50 dinner John.

Don't get too upset.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL not upset. I don't get the count me in! then whoa um I have to pay never mind count me out..We are going to have a good time and whether it is just 5 of us or 20 of us it is going to be a good night :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom