need good cleaner in Prescott WI, 40 min f/Minneapolis MI

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
At my friends brothers house. He described the service he got and this led me to believe he should take a mikeysboard referral and get the work done right. I will not name his current cleaner.

Very nice home, good thick light colored carpet. Painters plastic adhesive residue on the stairs. Will get measurements soon and post them.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Re: need good cleaner in Prescott WI, 40 min f/Minneapolis M

To clarify, he had the residue cleaned once and I can't see It but he thinks it is still there a little bit.
Living room
Bed room times 2
Master bedroom times one
Long hall
32 stairs counting 2 landings as two steps
4 rugs very nice looking thicker pile olefin oriental pattern.

1268 sq. Ft.
My quote would be $653.04 with fabric protection.
Without subtract one hundred ninety. He likes fast dry times so I am hoping to find a greenglide high flow addict. He will need a cleaning for maintenance in about 6 to 8 months. The carpet is immaculate without a spot or hint of traffic pattern. If I can get a good lead I will copy down your information anf leave it with him when I go tomorrow morning.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Re: need good cleaner in Prescott WI, 40 min f/Minneapolis M

Barker - Hammer is the major supplier in that area. The local supplier usually knows the cleaners, their quality level and what service they can provide. If you don't get a referral for one of the MB regulars, i suggest you call Barker - Hammer. 952 926-7117

Back
Top Bottom