NEED HELP FAST!!!!

green gurl

Can't get green guy on the phone... he's out watching the big UFC fight. Anywho... my girls got into fingernail polish. It's on the carpet... How do I get it out???

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Lee Stockwell said:
It's very removable, even much later, so don't panic.

Acetone on a white towel.

Thats ..NOT very gReeN.... :shock: :p :mrgreen:

I hope it wasn't ....."HIS"...fAvoRitE color.... thathurts

green gurl

HARPER said:
Lee Stockwell said:
It's very removable, even much later, so don't panic.

Acetone on a white towel.

Thats ..NOT very gReeN.... :shock: :p :mrgreen:

I hope it wasn't ....."HIS"...fAvoRitE color.... thathurts

I use it on my nails to take off polish... it's in the house... im freakin out... having guest over tommorrow... GET OVER IT!!!

green gurl

bob vawter said:
STOP.......everything and spank 'em!

that's KARMA...!

Actually I didn't spank them this time... I took away tv for the rest of the night and they have to sit and read their books

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Acetone based nail polish or non acetone based?

Use the appropriate nail polish remover.

Test first in an inconspicuous area, it can lighten the carpet's color.

Use very lightly and on a towel, can cause delamination. May be a good idea to use OMS after to make sure everything is flushed out.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
good mommy!

now suck it up...
grab a hold of them womenz balls..of yors
and get in the RR and explain to us all
WTF does dirt come from......

green gurl

bob vawter said:
good mommy!

I don't spank them ALL the time... i only use that as a last resort to get their attention... and it's just a little pop on the hiney... until they get to be teens... then I'll beat the crap out of them! LOL!!!

disclaimer: that was a joke about beating them... ill prolly take away phones, cars, and boyfriends

Name
Lee Stockwell
Ethyl acetate is a close cousin to acetone. Similar, almost interchangeable results and side effects.

No more dangerous....than nail polish.

green gurl

Harps Best Friend said:
I guess the green products don't work that great huh? 8)

dude... i don't have any carpet cleaning products at the house... im just tryna work with what I got... but no green products can't get everything out. like for example... blood. When I'm sick I try to go the holistic root... but sometimes you have to use a medicine that isn't natural... WTF CARES!!!

Name
Lee Stockwell
Green cleaning can include safe and careful use of many chemicals. A little dab of acetone on a white towel to remove nail polish is better than attempting to do it with larger volumes of ineffective products that carry their own baggage.

Just like a "green" auto may be a very efficient gas/diesel/electric hybrid. Even then there are various "shades of green" and unseen issues to address.

Thanks,
Lee

Ryan

I don't see anything wrong with advertising "green" cleaning and using non-green spotters. If your pre-spray and rinse are green then thats like what 98% of your chem usage?

TimP

Peroxide is supposed to be "green" isn't it? Aren't many of the green presprays peroxide based? I'm pretty sure peroxide cuts blood pretty good. Judson O2 is a greenish cleaner, and it can get most stuff out using it straight as a spotter. Of course it don't get stains needing redox reactions to remove, or do well with paint.

The thing is calling something green don't mean crap. What makes something green? Often times there isn't any real difference between a green cleaner and a regular TLC'er as far as environmental impact or health concerns.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Tim,
And many others whose blood may start boiling when the word "green" is mentioned.

You may be right and the non green products may be as green as the greens.
Boy, that was a mouthful.

However, right or wrong, the public wants it.

So, you can correct them all, show them how 'wrong' they are, (I am sure they will greatly appreciate it) and fight each and every windmill.

Or, give them what they want. And as long as it does not compromise your cleaning results (and with today's products unless the carpet is totally trashed it won't) they will appreciate it.

Off course it may be more entertaining and gratifying to show them who's right.

Go ahead, indulge yourself.

After all we live only twice :p

TimP

Green hasn't caught on in my area, thank goodness. But I do prefer to use stuff that don't harm me from breathing the volatile chemicals that off gas. That's what's most important to me as far as the cleaner being green. As long as it cleans well, doesn't require much spot cleaning, doesn't kill grass and doesn't cause health problems to me. That's all I want. I don't care if it's green or not otherwise. But what companies claim are green is a bunch of BS propaganda.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
TimP said:
But what companies claim are green is a bunch of BS propaganda.

That is a double negative.
Therefore, it must be true :p

And if you wait a minute, shortly Lee will be sitting by his opinion.
Lee..............

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
green gurl said:
[quote="Harps Best Friend":27bmotmz]I guess the green products don't work that great huh? 8)

dude... i don't have any carpet cleaning products at the house... im just tryna work with what I got... but no green products can't get everything out. like for example... blood. When I'm sick I try to go the holistic root... but sometimes you have to use a medicine that isn't natural... WTF CARES!!![/quote:27bmotmz]

No cleaning products in the house? Explains a lot. I'm just "tryna" shine a little light on the subject.
Isn't peroxide "green" :?: :roll:

Funny how it's a "way of life" one sentence then it's "WTF CARES" the next.

Splain that one Darlin. 8)

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
green gurl said:
. I still clean carpets all the time. I know what it's like pushing a wand for hours,

Cleaning carpets all the time....Hope your clients don't have any nail products spilled on their carpets. :shock: somewhat amus somewhat amus

green gurl

Harps Best Friend said:
[quote="green gurl":2v0s8n3i][quote="Harps Best Friend":2v0s8n3i]I guess the green products don't work that great huh? 8)

dude... i don't have any carpet cleaning products at the house... im just tryna work with what I got... but no green products can't get everything out. like for example... blood. When I'm sick I try to go the holistic root... but sometimes you have to use a medicine that isn't natural... WTF CARES!!![/quote:2v0s8n3i]

No cleaning products in the house? Explains a lot. I'm just "tryna" shine a little light on the subject.
Isn't peroxide "green" :?: :roll:

Funny how it's a "way of life" one sentence then it's "WTF CARES" the next.

Splain that one Darlin. 8)[/quote:2v0s8n3i]

WTF CARES (translation: I really don't care what you or anybody else thinks)!!! You guys come at me every single step of the way!!! I was just in a predicament and needed help fast. My first instinct was to use nail polish remover but I didn't want to ruin the carpet... So I asked for some advice! I'm sure you are a nice guy and all but sometimes you can be a real prick!!! Leave all the bs for the bird room... Alright Mary???? (roll eyes)

TimP

green gurl said:
WTF CARES (translation: I really don't care what you or anybody else thinks)!!! You guys come at me every single step of the way!!! I was just in a predicament and needed help fast. My first instinct was to use nail polish remover but I didn't want to ruin the carpet... So I asked for some advice! I'm sure you are a nice guy and all but sometimes you can be a real prick!!! Leave all the bs for the bird room... Alright Mary???? (roll eyes)

To be honest the way you've come on here and the attitude you portray asks for what you're getting. And then you get criticism and you respond like this. All I can say is you're going to have a lot more altercations because you take things way too personal. You need to stop acting like you know it all one second then the next beg for advice. You get what's coming to you and either you take it, or get pissed off and leave.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
[quote="Green Gurl]but sometimes you have to use a medicine that isn't natural... WTF CARES[/quote]

I can only read what you wrote...I can't translate all the things in your pretty little head while writing them. :|

Anyway, I'm just messing with you...it's just what I do...no harm or ill will intended at all.

Actually the way you came on here and defended your hubby takes a little bit of guts (not much but some) and I think that makes you a good woman.

Hey, at least you don't take pictures of him on the toilet talking to Mikey and then post them for all his friends and foes to see. I mean, I understand that the best place to talk to Mikey because then only one person is full of shit...I digress.

Congrats on getting involved with the cleaning, company and promotion...you really should be proud of yourself...especially at your age. I would imagine your friends are still swappin dicks and then wondering where their youth went in 10 years.

You'll do fine here as long as you keep the fact that you're 23 out in the open so we know what to expect...no offense...

But If someone held a gun to my head and said I had to choose to live my life with a 23 year old girlfriend or do a ride along with Mikey....I would ask for a larger calibur. :roll:

green gurl

TimP said:
green gurl said:

To be honest the way you've come on here and the attitude you portray asks for what you're getting. And then you get criticism and you respond like this. All I can say is you're going to have a lot more altercations because you take things way too personal. You need to stop acting like you know it all one second then the next beg for advice. You get what's coming to you and either you take it, or get pissed off and leave.
I never came on here acting like I know it all... I'm proud to say I don't!! In fact if you find an early post by me I stated "hey... I'm only 23... I don't have the knowledge of the industry like a bunch of you do... I do know how to run a wand... But I don't know everything." (paraphrased)!! I did come on a little strong, but only because a lot if post I read by others before signing up were pretty strong as well. I am a strong woman... It's just me. I don't take everything so personal... Otherwise I would have been gone a long time ago. Corky was messing with me and I right back. I have said this before, but it's hard to read peoples tone on a bb. I tried to end the post with sarcasm ("alright Mary??") to show that I mostly was being sarcastic. I can take the bs but I can also dish it out!!! I'm new... It'll take some time for you guys to get to know me and understand my tone in my post!!! I love the back and forth bickering... And trust me, I'm not sitting on my bed pouting!!! Mostly I'm laughing or rolling my eyes. So there!!!! (rolling eyes now and a cute little smirk on my face)!!

green gurl

Harps Best Friend said:
[quote="Green Gurl]but sometimes you have to use a medicine that isn't natural... WTF CARES

I can only read what you wrote...I can't translate all the things in your pretty little head while writing them. :|

Anyway, I'm just messing with you...it's just what I do...no harm or ill will intended at all.

Actually the way you came on here and defended your hubby takes a little bit of guts (not much but some) and I think that makes you a good woman.

Hey, at least you don't take pictures of him on the toilet talking to Mikey and then post them for all his friends and foes to see. I mean, I understand that the best place to talk to Mikey because then only one person is full of shit...I digress.

Congrats on getting involved with the cleaning, company and promotion...you really should be proud of yourself...especially at your age. I would imagine your friends are still swappin dicks and then wondering where their youth went in 10 years.

You'll do fine here as long as you keep the fact that you're 23 out in the open so we know what to expect...no offense...

But If someone held a gun to my head and said I had to choose to live my life with a 23 year old girlfriend or do a ride along with Mikey....I would ask for a larger calibur. :roll:[/quote][/quote]

If I was 17 I would have taken offense.... But I've learned that I am sooo young and immature and still have so much to learn. I'm married with two kids and most of my ol' friends are still in college, getting drunk (and god knows what else) and worrying about if the boy across the room in class is gonna ask em out!!! So glad I'm not apart of that crowd!!! I'm grounded, mostly... I still have a little "young & fun" in me... Although I'm not a party girl (I don't drink or do drugs)!! Just spontaneous !!! But Brian, I know your messing with me... And it's cool, I don't mind!! Keep it up... It keeps life on bb more interesting!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom