Need help, getting the ambulance wrapped

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
So we are no longer going to be "Stealth" carpet cleaners (Unfortunately)
We do too many up scale homes/offices to NOT have our BILLBOARD in everyone's faces

I'm having a hard time finding programs that give me a blank van template to over-lay the basics I want so I can show the printing company.

Thanks for any help!

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
May seem obvious, but your printing company should be able to give you one. Otherwise "Google images" for outline drawing of your brand of van.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Ive always preferred a plain white van, that way I stay referral only, but these days my referrers have less and less money to spend on me, so I GUESS ill take in some "walk ups" :)

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Seriously consider your clientele when doing your designs... will they want it on their drive way?

If you're doing mainly high end, then they can be more concerned about image and what's parked in their driveway.

I'm not saying don't do it at all, but think carefully, maybe survey a few really good clients with a few designs and ask them what they think.

John

Name
Nate W.
John Middleton said:
Seriously consider your clientele when doing your designs... will they want it on their drive way?

If you're doing mainly high end, then they can be more concerned about image and what's parked in their driveway.

I'm not saying don't do it at all, but think carefully, maybe survey a few really good clients with a few designs and ask them what they think.

John

Its a ambulance... Need I said more? shiteatinggrin

I still envy your Diesel mount.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Nate The Great said:
[quote="John Middleton":25ctfjrd]Seriously consider your clientele when doing your designs... will they want it on their drive way?

John

Its a ambulance... Need I said more? shiteatinggrin

I still envy your Diesel mount.[/quote:25ctfjrd]

LOL, Fly me to your wonderful state and I'll help you get started with a similar setup to mine.. even work for FREE... Well for, Room, Board, Plane Tickets i'll do it. :)

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
myambulance.JPG

This is the most recent pic I have, Im just too lazy to drive to the shop to take a new pic.

its actually wrapped in plain white vinyl right now. To hide the flames/old paint :)

Jimbo

I would have left the flames on...added some chrome or mag wheels...

you could name it 'carpet cleaner from hell'

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Jimbo said:
I would have left the flames on...added some chrome or mag wheels...

you could name it 'carpet cleaner from hell'

LOL, actually we get comments all the time "Where did the flames go???"

You'd be surprised how many woman thought it was "Neat" ...probably trying to spare my feelings :)

N

NOTASOUTHERNBELLE

No-Really-the flames were cool-makes me think you were in a hurry to get to my house to clean my carpets :lol: Kind of like a CARPET EMERGENCY. If i can get you there that fast-hell, we'll just go ahead and leave the CHUNKS!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I've wrapped both my cleaning vans. My van is not wrapped. If I drove an ambulance I would defiantly tie in the Carpet doctor, or something. You also get rid of the lights and use that spot for headlining something. As far as a template just import a photo of your van in low resolution and overly what you want on top of it. Thats how I got a picture of what mine would turn out like

Lefty724

Name
E
I agree with idread^^^^!! Use the ambulance to your advantage.....I would keep the top the same, just replace all the red light lenses with clear ones. I'm sure the lights come in handy during night work?

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
floorguy_724 said:
I agree with idread^^^^!! Use the ambulance to your advantage.....I would keep the top the same, just replace all the red light lenses with clear ones. I'm sure the lights come in handy during night work?

Very handy, 6 spotlights for night work in seedy ghettos when we go to an emergency water removal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom