Need help identifying this valve

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
100_0497.jpg

100_0498.jpg

What kind of valve is this? It's leaking like crazy and I need to rebuild or replace.

Thanks in advance,

Ed

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
As greg said, Ashburn. Cheap valve, not worth the rebuild, just replace, preferably with a better one.

take care,
Lisa

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
What valve would you suggest Lisa? It's on a long handled stair tool.

I do admit that the valve is a little worse for wear, but I have yet to loose a job due to an ugly valve. I broke one of my cardinal bulletin board rules, never post a picture of anything, but I couldn't find it anywhere and still can't, even on the site greg posted.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Ed said:
What valve would you suggest Lisa? It's on a long handled stair tool.

I do admit that the valve is a little worse for wear, but I have yet to loose a job due to an ugly valve. I broke one of my cardinal bulletin board rules, never post a picture of anything, but I couldn't find it anywhere and still can't, even on the site greg posted.

Funny thing is - it's only a $99 wand! - CALL the guy! He can get you one. Or I'll sell you one for $35 + shipping......

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
STFU Greg. I know how much the cheap ass stair tool cost. Not much more than you charge to clean 8 rooms and 2 halls. I've had stair tools that cost 3 times what that one cost and my techs have no more respect for them than they do the cheap one. And they both do the same thing. Squirt and suck.

So, where can I get a valve that will replace the one I have? I'm not going to replace it with the same valve if it's a clunker, although it's lasted 2 years.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Ed said:
STFU Greg. I know how much the cheap ass stair tool cost. Not much more than you charge to clean 8 rooms and 2 halls. I've had stair tools that cost 3 times what that one cost and my techs have no more respect for them than they do the cheap one. And they both do the same thing. Squirt and suck.

So, where can I get a valve that will replace the one I have? I'm not going to replace it with the same valve if it's a clunker, although it's lasted 2 years.

I guess I will stfu as you ignored the part where I said I had them in stock....
Iseeru

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Sorry Greg. I thought you were busting my balls for having a cheap wand. Not enough coffee at that point. :oops:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
You can get a feathertouch valve, made by Westpak from any WP dealer. I have them for $29, others might have them for less. You can also replace with a Kingston which will last longer but is a harder pull. Call your local disty and see what they carry.

Most any distributor will have something in stock to fit it.

Take care,
Lisa

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Ed, I have a brand new Kingston valve I took off to put a feathertouch on for my arthritic fingers. As Lisa says they last a long time but I will never use it.
PM me your shipping address and I will pop it in the mail tomorrow.
I am right down in Binghamton. Probably get to you in a day or 2.
It has a new trigger also.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
KevinD said:
Ed, I have a brand new Kingston valve I took off to put a feathertouch on for my arthritic fingers. As Lisa says they last a long time but I will never use it.
PM me your shipping address and I will pop it in the mail tomorrow.
I am right down in Binghamton. Probably get to you in a day or 2.

Way to go Kevin..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all have stuff we will never use....I am SURE..Ed will return the favor some day... :D

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Ed said:
Thanks Kevin, that is extremely nice of you. I'd be happy to pay you for it though.

It is wrapped, boxed, ready to go.
Got my finger on the address label machine.
10 minutes till I'm out of here.
PM me the address
Pay it forward sometime

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom