Need help in a hurry

Becker

Name
Becker
I'm cleaning in a church right now. About 3000 sq ft of carpet and 440 sq feet of tile.

I've been taking care of the floors in this place for years.

So today the old guy that lines me up on this job made a request of me.

He opened some closet doors and said. " I've opened these door if you could just go in and give it a lick and a promise that will be fine "

Not wanting to make him feel I'm not knowledgeable in the needs if the church I did not question him.

So I'm about an hour away from that part of the job.

So wha is a "lick and a promise"

Don't want to disappoint him when he returns at about 6pm to turn off my fans and set alarm.

Thanks.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Any mention of a "lick and a touch" just doesn't sit well in a church setting.....Just ask a few alter boys....

I'd give 'em a quick wet stroke and then a dry stroke. Mist a little deo in there and .......way-la!....a clean smelling closet. Now when those couple of closets turn into extra hours of work, then an appropriate charge should follow.

Like Mrs Piffelton......." can you run over a few mats" that turn out to be area rugs that add up to a few rooms???

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've opened these door if you could just go in and give it a lick and a promise that will be fine

That's code for analingus and don't tell anyone or I'll damn you to hell....Doors open? Can he BE any more obvious?

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Becker said:
So wha is a "lick and a promise"

Just do a half ass job this time but promise to do it better next time.

I know it's not as funny as the other explanations. blowme

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom