Need help with Adwords

Name
Steve Lawrence
Hey gang, do you have any recommendations for someone that can help me optimized my Adwords account. I had a young lady fresh out of Adwords school try to improve my draw but it got worse. I think I need someone who knows our industry.

Thanks for any help.
Steve

John Alzubi

You need to use keywords along with cities names, like " DC carpet cleaning" that should get more clicks. Also Include in your ad a call to action. Call now and get 10% off or something like that. Make sure you put your phone # so people can call with out clicking on the add and getting charge. Example:Carpet Cleaning 3 Rooms $89 & free Deodorizer Call 999-999-9999.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Steve,
Believe it or not, just because you are paying for clicks doesn't mean you will get the best ratings...unless you are spending an un Godly amount of money.

Google still uses the relevance of your website when people search. You are competing with other cleaners still just less of them.
Problem is, you area probably competing with some heavy hitters.

You need to get your site optimized....and pay per click isn't that great in my opinion...again...unless you are spending the big bucks.

read this thread to help your website.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39670

Pm me if you want some help or some alternatives.
By the way, you need to monitor where you customers are coming from and what keywords got them to you as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom