Need Help with Cell Phone Question

deedeebaig

Hi Guys!
Been a while since I have posted! Hope you are all good.
I was hoping you guys could help me out a little.
I'm trying to figure out how many (what percentage) of carpet cleaners use an iPhone.
Any ideas/ feedback you could pass on would be greatly appreciated.
Do you have one? know of carpet cleaners that do?

Thanks again.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Blackberry here too.

DEEDEE!! It's been too long. How are the kids?

Please call me sometime and we'll catch up. I miss you.

Take care,
Lisa

Becker

Name
Becker
Treo, I'd do Iphone if I did not have to do AT&T.
Service sucks at the house, had to return a AT&T phone once.
Verizon for another year, then I might move to AT&T and Iphone.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
The Iphone is a fantastic gadget but a terrible phone because the current AT&T network simply cant handle the traffic load, so you need to choose a phone from Verizon, the Blackberry Tour or the just released Storm2 would be good places to start.

The new Google operating system called Android 2.0 looks amazing, if I wasn't under contract I would definitely pick one up next month, the new Motorola Droid is the new bad boy on the block...

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/10/ ... h-for-199/

http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN ... ROID-US-EN

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
In my area we use verizon they have the best coverage for us so we cant get the iphone..AT&t coverage is the worst...we are waiting till the 6th of next month and will be looking at the new....droid...

Jimbo

Hey DeeDee! Thinking about the new HTC Android phone from Sprint...no Iphone.

2 questions...Who are you guys rooting for in the series?? (We are rooting for Philles...anyone but the Yankees!

RedSox are playing SF giants next June...Mary and I are staying in North Beach...3 game series...you guys want to join us for the three games??

Say hello to Mr Tafman and your wonderful children for us!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
No I phone here! I had one and I couldn't even get a signal at my house or office... I have tmobile. HTC dash, and mytouch. Tmobile is half the price of the others.

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
After reading some reviews on the droid, I think it is going to kick some Iphone butt. Just the google map thing(voice rec., street view, satellite view)alone is worth the money. ATT coverage just sucks out here, I was hoping Verizon would introduce a phone that would be comparable with the Iphone. The only neg I could find was the lack of apps compared to the Iphone, but how many apps did the Iphone have when it started? How many does a person really need. Can't wait.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I have an Iphone and no AT&T. I had a local guy who jailbreaks Iphones to run on a GSM network in my area.

No problems and I love the phone. Wouldn't go back

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
My Verizon contract is done next month. I'm upgrading to a Jitterbug.

Wanna play like Stevie Ray.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I'm stuck with Verizon, and though the Blackberry is probably the best pure business device, I'll see how the Droid with keyboard works before hopping on a "smart-er" phone.

If you want an Iphone and ATT doesn't work for you, try a Gphone from T-Mobile. Does more useful stuff than the Iphone but at this point not as many games or gimmick apps. The Gphone came out with Google streets (Google phone, eh?), and a really cool app that lets you take a picture of a bar code, then goes on-line and finds comparable prices for that product.

Lefty724

Name
E
Startac here!!!!

J/k...had a Blackberry Storm, then moved onto Blackberry Curve. I don't think I will ever own a regular phone (that's not a BB) again.

deedeebaig

Thanks so much everyone for the input!

Lisa - Hi! Miss you too! I will call you...
Jim - Phillies all the way! our poor Cubbies let us down this year, our Red Sox did the same... so we are going for the Phillies!
It has been a good series so far!
Would LOVE to hit a 3 game Sox series next summer! The kids would be in heaven!

Now, back to cell phones. That Android does look good too...

klewis4

Been using iPhone here for nearly two years. Like it. But when contract is up, I'm going to look at other smartphones.

deedeebaig

Re: Need MORE Help with Cell Phone Question...

Hey Everyone!
I just wanted to say Thank you so much again for the feedback you gave me on your cell phones and who has an iPhone, etc.
I found a way to get an organized answer of the percentage of carpet cleaners that use the iPhone... or say the new Google Android, etc.

It would really help me out if you could go to this link to a Poll made just for Carpet Cleaners for this purpose.

http://apps.facebook.com/realpolls/m/ev3z126mj

If you could pass this poll on to as many of YOUR carpet cleaning friends as possible that will really help me out!

Thanks!
Dee Dee
Magic Wand Co

You can see the results when you take the poll too!

P.S. We are working on some ideas for apps for these smart phones...

CleanEvo

Just got an iphone and I love it. I used to have a Blackberry and this thing is far superior to the Blackberry. The only down side is the touch screen keyboard is way different than using your thumbs on the Blackberry...gotta get used to that.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've got a BlackBerry and have never had a better phone...you can't beat the email app.

Jimbo, The Sprint HTC Hero with the android service looks pretty awesome.

The idea is with android, you can change any aspect of your phone like upgrading a computer program.

Aside from the physical appearance, you can completely change and upgrade the phone...the idea is so you never have to buy another phone because that one is outdated??
I don't see that part happening but it DOES look like a industry changing idea.

anaroberts12

I think most of the cleaners in my knowledge are using I phone to get connected to their customers every moment of time.
Regards
Steam Clean

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom