Need help with DriMaster upholstery tool

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
I've had nothing but trouble with this thing since I got it - did these 2 pieces used to be one piece? If so, where can I get a new one. I've used this thing 9 lousy times :(

uph.jpg

G

George V

I think you can get replacement parts for them at Kmart.

Mine broke the 1st time it was ever dropped. It only fell two feet!

Your disty should be able to hook ya up!

If not, find a new disy!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
There have been a lot of problem with that valve assembly. While I was in Utah working for Superior/The Olson's I think I counted 6 people in a 3 week span that either called, or brought in that tool for repair.

What you need to do is contact the distributor that sold the tool to you. They have made a better assembly for it. The only problem is the time you'll have without the tool. Your disty has to send it back to Hydramaster/Cleanmaster, they have to fix it, send it back to your disty, and finally back to you. If you really like the tool then you'll want to consider this option, but be prepared to be without the tool for 2-3 weeks with all of the shipping time. The disty should be able to get a credit from Hydramaster, and the repair should be free.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
russ call me i have fixed mine so many times
i know amuch about the dam thing as anyone
randy 617-4504

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
handdi said:
russ call me i have fixed mine so many times
i know amuch about the dam thing as anyone
randy 617-4504

Randy - Jon Don seems like they are willing to help - although they claim that they aren't aware of there being widespread problems with this tool. I truly apprecaite your offer to give me a hand with this.
Russ

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
We have not had any problems with the valves here but the metal lips have been a slight issue. HM did replace all the defective tools at no cost.

Becker

Name
Becker
Did you upgrade?

I mean do you have the optional will not leak options?

ya know.. The I'm more professional than you greg crowely signature duct tape custom upgrade?

greg5.JPG

Ask Jon Don about it, Perhaps they are familar?

My DriMaster is about worn out. Not sure it will be worth another rebuild. They can be very reliable or problematic. So, I'll have to look into replacements.
I prefer not to use duct tape on my equipment.

T

The Magician

Call Russs or take it back to the dist and heve it replaced free. Tell Hm it has to be ASAP.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
While we're on the topic of DriMasters, can snyone tell me what I've done to mine? I had it apart to clean out a bunch of debri that had gotten stuck in it, now it doesn't swivel anymore. Did I put something together wrong?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom