need help with everest, water pump

cleaningfool

I got trash in the hot box of the everest. Showing low pressure. is there anyway to clean it out from the hot box side without tearing the pump apart?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
thin arms reach all the way to the bottom and pull the filter and clean it

cleaningfool

I cleaned filter, wasn't very dirty. I sucked the trash out . Let machine run with pump on 500. Low pressure light is still on. Any help would be appreciated. Mike

cleaningfool

I cleaned inlet screen in front of machine and light is still on. The pump seems to be working fine. I just dont like running my machine with a warning light on. should I reset it?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
cleaningfool said:
I cleaned inlet screen in front of machine and light is still on. The pump seems to be working fine. I just dont like running my machine with a warning light on. should I reset it?

I am not sure of the RESET sequence on your EVEREST...

I just the turn the key ON on mine....Then REMOVE the POSITIVE cable
from the BATTERY... :!:

Then turn turn the key "OFF"...and replace the Positive cable...

It usually will reset the sensor light... :wink:

Start the unit...if the light comes back on....then there is probally STILL a problem...

cleaningfool

I tried the battery cable, it doesn't seem to reset the censors. I will call the folks at prochem tomorrow, and see what thy say. Thanks for your help. Mke

joe harper

Name
joe harper
cleaningfool said:
I tried the battery cable, it doesn't seem to reset the censors. I will call the folks at prochem tomorrow, and see what thy say. Thanks for your help. Mke

Cool...Daniel..Has the sequence for the EVEREST...you can PM ..him... :idea:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
what about the fact the switch may have just gone bad???

the guy i bought it from (or the one before him) has it bypassed, because it went out i think

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom