Need Help With Killer Postcard Deal

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I have no jobs on the book for next week. I am going to go with www.gotprint.com and offer a killer deal with a postcard. I need help with some ideas. Free Room? Clean Two rooms and 3rd room free. My current pricing structure is 30 cents a square foot with a minn. charge of 125. I need to get something going. Who here knows how to design a card? Go over www.gotprint.com and design a card for me. Lets get this thing rollin.

Golden Boy

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I have a spring card on my website;

http://**********************/carpet_cl ... ecial.html

Name
I'm Rick James
Waldo said:
LOL. Brent you are turning into a reel Dick.

Golden Boy

Yeah but only online.. in real life I would be the one holding the beer bong for you.. shiteatinggrin

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Lol. Brent even though you are Dick i will not hold you out of the Top 25. I held Crowley out for 6 months then I realized he was just too good and is looking to take over the Top spot but Meyer might not let this happen. So keep you head up champ. Dave thanks but no thanks I am trying to Break My mold of being a Broke Dick. Lets go gus letss get some designs coming I need to get these postcards on the press.

Golden Boy

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Waldo if you have holes and a gaping one at that, does your company have an email list or are your kids involved in sports etc. I always send out a message saying Guys I have a cancellation this Monday so I have slots at 11:30 and 1:30-2 is anyone is interested. I stole Mikeys Spring card a couple years back and got good results

spring.jpg

Bjorn

you going to cut micey in for some of the profits from your post card campaign since you pretty much using this board

at least you could buy him some power bait and and a few meps spinners

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Is this what this board has come to? Maybe its time to go hang with the WOC loozers and get some help. Brevik is the biggest Hypocrite on the planet. He use to bitch and moan On ICS about all the free advertising that went on. Now he comes here to peddle his junk. When I post about all the free advertising he gets. He calls Mikey and literally snaps on Mikey. He has turned into the boards littlest Biotch.

Golden Boy

Jimbo

Just grab Greg's card...that should work great for you!

Actually...the last sale I did was probably 12 years ago, Mike...30 dollars per room...4 room minimum...It helped...gave me a 300% increase over the previous year for that month.

Old men don't do sales...we just wait until they call!

Bjorn

come on this is not Astro nuclear physics

keep it simple

waldorp just print on the card what you want simple

k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjjZd04jGZ8k]

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Greg that is a great looking card. Also good idea on cancellation notice

F

FB7777

Hey Waldo,

This is a mailing to previous customers, so virtually anything will get the phone to ring

I had Wayne Miller design 2 postcards for me , the offer was a FREE spotter bottle :lol:

Because it is spring and they are previous customers that I have cleaned in the last 2 years it is pulling like crazy!

Wayne printed 1000 cards for $108 on incredible glossy card stock and has a cheap set up cost if you go with one of his designs

Fred

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom