Need help with newsletters?

Rescue

Rather than spending the huge amounts of money, I have decided to write my own newsletters. I was wondering where I could get interesting facts about our industry other than the CRI website.

Also, I wanted to compare pricing for buying newsletters. What do you all use and how much was it? Do you send them out monthly, quarterly etc......?

Thanks,

Joe

Mikey P

Administrator
Cut and paste Conner's threads from the bird room here.

:shock:

Actually I bet you could find some good ideas in the Hot Seat room.

Mikey P

Administrator
They may rather want to hear about you and your involvement in the community.

You'd be nuts not to use the fact that you're a fire fighter to your advantage.

Scott Hayward

Joe,

I use Big Bang Marketing newsletters (www.bigbangmg.com) I forget what I paid for their CD but it is pretty neat. They have 20 completed newsletters you can use or you can mix and match articles from the CD to make your own newsletter or combine it with the newsletters they have already made.

Anyways, the CD is a good source of articles and/or newsletters. I send out quarterly newlsetters and have received compliments on the newsletter. Check them out on the web and decide if it is for you. I don't receive anything for this endorsement either. I just like to do my own newsletter and they have a good product that the customers like.

Scott

G

Mikey P said:
Cut and paste Conn0r's threads from the bird room here.

Read your community section of the newspaper and highlight any upcoming events that may be of interest. A few good jokes and some factual trivia such as what is published in the "tidbits" weekly.

http://www.tidbitsweekly.com/

I sincerely hope this can be of help to you endeavor.

LOVE,

Chris

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Write about things you have to explain to your clients, ie carpet cleaning, uph cleaning, pet odour removal, trade offs from hard sfc to carpet, etc.
Pick a topic and do a search on the board.

I got my newsletters from Steve Marsh's coaching program. It was all part of his marketing package. They go out quarterly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom