Need honest evaluation on Service Monster..

Im an old school camelot guy and need to update our system. I remember hearing somebody saying they can transfer your old data to them. Please PM me or email details..or openly discuss honest good and bad evaluations.

if this a smart guy promo dont bother...lol

Thanks..

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes they can transfer data. SM is a great program and I would never go back...unless they cave or something.
Dude, get the program, keep your crappy Camelot up to date if your freaked out. If you don't like SM you can always go back.

Biggest gripe for me about Service Monster (don't look Joe) The fact that it is online is subject to the slowness of your computer or connection. There is some drag time sometimes. Then again my computer sucks.
Maybe SM will buy me a new computer for selling their service for them here on Mikey's (hint hint, nudge nudge). I do it out of the goodness of my heart and if I find something that works, I tell everyone...to a fault probably.

I can't use it on my Blackberry and there is no scroll option for the Customer File....Quickbooks Online has a scrolling option so why can't they?...They will sooner or later.

Service Monster is still the best program I have ever used for scheduling and other....those were very minor gripes.

They listen to their customers...they have changed 2 or 3 things that I have suggested and some things other's have suggested.
It's getting better all the time and that is a good thing.

Just try it out...they let you play with a fake version first.

I can't spend all day on here to list the good things. Sorry Joe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom