Need injection sprayer suggestions... mine was stolen

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
So our shop was ram-sacked, must have been a carpet cleaner cause only tm equipment was stolen, some wands, stair tools, injection sprayer, battery sprayer, and a few rebuilt cat pumps.

Left the brand new battery charger and boxes of tools, power tools etc.

So I need to buy an injection sprayer for the first time in 7 years,

It needs to work (Properly) up to 1000psi for all my Tile work,
and have a fill port in the back so I dont have to remove everything.

I like the looks of the Mytee Big Mouth injection sprayer, anyone have experance with them? And who sells them?

Or should I just order me a Hydra-force?

The hydro force has been re-designed to work even better. I would get the standard hf with the metering tips. I always use the yellow tip and have never had a problem in three years. I too am going to get a new one.

Ryan

Don't buy the hydroforce revolution. The dial on mine is so far from accurate its not even funny.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I like the(MYTEE) :mrgreen: mighty for size, look, durability, price, dependability, and convenience of the mouth on the back.

Buy it from John Olsen tell him dealtimeman off of mb sent you and he will give you a good deal. !gotcha!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
HydroForce in-line sprayers do have the wide mouth ofr filling and you won't have to detach the handle or spray wand. Just a few of several improvements made in the last year.

Sprayers are on sale during August. Check the amiler you should have gotten in the last few days or will be getting soon.

Name
Nate W.
That fkn sucks bro... Sorry to hear that... Someone broke into my TM van but luckily never took anything... I think they were looking for tools...

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Ryan said:
Don't buy the hydroforce revolution. The dial on mine is so far from accurate its not even funny.

+1

You can't fix stupid but you can vote them out of office.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I wonder if its the same cleaner who some-how crushed my blower exhaust on my PTO 4 years ago :shock:

Dont know wtf kind of tool he used, but it was CRUSHED.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
boazcan said:
off topic a little - do you apply tile cleaner at 1000 psi with an inline sprayer before you clean it?

Most brands of in-line sprayers are not going to be calibrated accurately at that pressure. You will also get more "splatter" when prespray is applied at that pressure. This means more care is needed to cover and protect surfaces that you don't intend to clean.

I suggest 250 to 300 PSI for the prespray step.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
scottw said:
boazcan said:
off topic a little - do you apply tile cleaner at 1000 psi with an inline sprayer before you clean it?

Most brands of in-line sprayers are not going to be calibrated accurately at that pressure. You will also get more "splatter" when prespray is applied at that pressure. This means more care is needed to cover and protect surfaces that you don't intend to clean.

I suggest A MOP AND BUCKET instead of spraying .

There Scott Fixed it for you

Name
John LaBarbera
Buy Mytee and support the distributors that support you PCC's in the Glide Wars. If you support the guys who caved in to the "no glides" pressure, who will fight for you the next time a battle comes up. Mytee makes good stuff at an affordable price and frankly we could use the support. Thanks to the loyal ones out there.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C

I agree 110%. I was just wondering why he was asking that initially. There is never a need to spray on tile and grout. One of those no-no's for your tile and grout short list.

Billy

Name
BH
John LaBarbera said:
Buy Mytee and support the distributors that support you PCC's in the Glide Wars. If you support the guys who caved in to the "no glides" pressure, who will fight for you the next time a battle comes up. Mytee makes good stuff at an affordable price and frankly we could use the support. Thanks to the loyal ones out there.

John does Mytee make a injection Sprayer?

I use a HF standard & have one still going strong that I believe is one of my first ones if not the first one I ever purchased.

Now I haven't had as good of luck with Adj HFs & wont purchase anymore after trying quite a few. They just don't last & hard to keep adjusted.

I have had success with SprayMaster Adj Sprayer though & it seems to work good & be easily rebuilt.

Name
John LaBarbera
Billy said:
John LaBarbera said:

John does Mytee make a injection Sprayer?

I use a HF standard & have one still going strong that I believe is one of my first ones if not the first one I ever purchased.

Now I haven't had as good of luck with Adj HFs & wont purchase anymore after trying quite a few. They just don't last & hard to keep adjusted.

I have had success with SprayMaster Adj Sprayer though & it seems to work good & be easily rebuilt.

Hi Billy,

Yes, Mytee makes injector sprayers (8to1) We rotomold our own 5 and 7 qt. jugs. The adjustable are just needle valves and thus are not easy to keep adjusted. We don't build adjustable injectors because they are problematic. We also rotomold the wall mounted injector bottle holder.

Billy

Name
BH
John LaBarbera said:
Hi Billy,

Yes, Mytee makes injector sprayers (8to1) We rotomold our own 5 and 7 qt. jugs. The adjustable are just needle valves and thus are not easy to keep adjusted. We don't build adjustable injectors because they are problematic. We also rotomold the wall mounted injector bottle holder.

Hm I guess there is consequences to leaving the boards for so long. I didn't know you had injection sprayers. I have plenty of standard sprayers but like to keep an adj handy & so far the SprayMaster is doing a good job although I did order & pay for a rebuild kit I have yet to receive come to think of it.

John I will try & look at your site again & see what else new you have going on.

Name
John LaBarbera
Billy said:
John LaBarbera said:
Hi Billy,

Hm I guess there is consequences to leaving the boards for so long. I didn't know you had injection sprayers. I have plenty of standard sprayers but like to keep an adj handy & so far the SprayMaster is doing a good job although I did order & pay for a rebuild kit I have yet to receive come to think of it.

John I will try & look at your site again & see what else new you have going on.

Thanks, Billy.

Mytee.com has a lot of new items in the last year from floor machine, shampoo tanks to lint hogs. However, we sell only to dist. so you may want to check with Cobb or Superior or others for the purchase.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
KevinL said:
We're carpet cleaners. We don't carry a mop and bucket. But I sure wouldn't spray t&g at 1000 psi.

Then stop advertising your a hard surface professional if your not going to act like one :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom