Need photo of intact solution lines for Crossfire 4.2

riodad

Hi:

I just picked a Crossfire 4.2 and trying to patch it up. Had to replace the hose from pump to unloader and the unloader valve itself. Had someone else disassemble it so now I have a bunch of hoses and can't quite figure out where they go...Tried a couple variations and none have worked so far. If anyone who owns one can snap a clear photo from the back showing lines as they attach to the unloader it would be greatly appreciated.

First attempt to post a photo so if it doesn't expand when clicked I can email in case anyone can help - Photo shows latest attempt with lines marked - Thanks!

View attachment 2397

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Here's a look at the plumbing arrangement, it may help.

It looks like you have the bypass and the HP line from the pump, both on the HP side of the regulator, and the cross on the HP side as well. Not good. You need to remember that HP exists on the bypass inlet (pump outlet and qd line), and low pressure lines(hi temp bypass and bypass to sol tank) will be on the outlet.

View attachment 2398

Click above pic for large view of above doc.
Click here for blowup of picture only.

Last edited:
Reactions: riodad

riodad

Thanks Shawn! Exactly what I was looking for!!!

Here's a look at the plumbing arrangement, it may help.

It looks like you have the bypass and the HP line from the pump, both on the HP side of the regulator, and the cross on the HP side as well. Not good. You need to remember that HP exists on the bypass inlet (pump outlet and qd line), and low pressure lines(hi temp bypass and bypass to sol tank) will be on the outlet.

View attachment 2398

Click above pic for large view of above doc.
Click here for blowup of picture only.

riodad

Hi Shawn: One last request - when I click on the actual diagram it opens figure 1-23 but it's too small to read for my old eyes, when I click the "click here" link it opens full size but it's figure 1-22 instead of 1-23 for some reason. Any chance you can post again and see if it sorts itself out?
Thanks for any help!:smile:

riodad

That's the one I needed - the manual I downloaded didn't have this diagram - think I had the wrong model. Thanks Fred!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom