Need prayers.

John Gehl

We took our precious 5 year old Caitlynn to the doctor yesterday afternoon for a stuffy nose and some sleep apnea. 12 hour later we're at U.W. children's hospital learning she has acute Tcell leukemia. She has a long hard road in front of her. So I am asking for any and all prayers for her.
Thank you to all, John Gehl

John Watson

So sorry to hear, but, remember we are givin no task we can't handle.
Both you and your daughter will be in my thoughts and prayers. He does have special plans for the little ones..

Bob Foster

John, I hope your daughter is feeling better and isn't scared. Good luck. She is young and likely has lots of energy.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
John...i don't pray too much...but i'll make an exception...this time.....all our best to Caitlynn!

tim

I am so sorry for this difficult news. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and daughter. Life is hard but God is good. Remember that God doesnt cause these things to happen but He can use them for our good. I am sorry your family has to go through this. Again, I will add you to my prayers and pray for Caitlyn by name daily

bmas

Me and my family will be praying for you. I have a 6 year old daugther. They are making great strides in childrens luckemia. I live in Boston so are always hearing more and more success stories from Dana Farber. Keep strong and things are going to turn out just fine
God Bless
Bmas

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I have a 12 year old little girl who has been with me (single dad) since day one. Love her more than life.
I have been thinking of this thread all morning.
Good luck to your little girl and you.
There are some good people on this board if you need them...I can see.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
I can only imagine what your going thru be strong and
no matter what keep positive thoughts in this
difficult time
warren

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom