Need questions for Mikey Fest

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
I am working with all of our speakers to make sure we havethe best presentations. I am looking for questions that we can ask our panel ofgrizzled veterans during the presentations.

When you look at all of the subjects we will be covering you cansee that it is a real hit list of hot topics.

Branding
Marketing
Stimulating and managing growth
Employees
Sales
Social Media, Yelp, Angie's List etc.
Websites
Encapsulation
Hard surface cleaning
Upholstery tools
Vacuum cleaners
Water Restoration
And most any question you have always wanted to ask.
Please list questions so that we make sure we cover everythingyou want to cover.

Thanks,

Big Billy

Last edited:

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Good line up. My questions run toward more important topics though, the kind posed in Bee Gees lyrics, so I can't help with this.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Good line up. My questions run toward more important topics though, the kind posed in Bee Gees lyrics, so I can't help with this.

I don't know what bothers me more....the mentioning of the BeeGee's......or me knowing exactly what lyrics you are talking about.....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
[video=youtube_share;ZInWGC5L2T8]http://youtu.be/ZInWGC5L2T8[/video]

just shoot me................

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Hopefully this is not a reference to my favorite QB who was abused this past weekend.

I am trying to figure out how New York Mining Disaster 1941 figures into the presentation. Maybe we should add Bryan as a breakout session on meaningful lyrics of the BeeGees prior to Saturday Night Fever. Actually I have all the Bee Gees albums prior to SNF.

[video].http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps-Qq7ucMA0[/video]

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
If you take John Travolta out of your mental picture, the soundtrack wasn't all that bad. It would be treasured by fans if performed by Michael Jackson. I know it's faint praise, but they were among the best of the disco bands.

Do I win something for most ridiculous thread derail?

harryhides

Name
Tony
Why is this thread rated at zero stars ?

You are all just horrible.

I have a question for which I have never gotten a good answer - what is the best way to pre-test for shrinkage risk on an antique couch or drapery ?
I'd like to see Bill do a little karaoke.. . . . . .

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I have a question for which I have never gotten a good answer - what is the best way to pre-test for shrinkage risk on an antique couch or drapery ?

Strap it on the roof of the van and run 'er through the car wash. Works every time. Helpful hint - Clothes pin the drapes to your antenna.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Why is this thread rated at zero stars ?

You are all just horrible.

I'd like to see Bill do a little karaoke.. . . . . .

It's best to clean in the normal manner and if there is a deleterious effect, you set the delorean for 24 hours before.
View attachment 3840

But if it was me, I would go back to to 1977.
_JoZS6LgqYI

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Can Fajitas really be cooked on a HX while traveling to and from jobs?

That is the kinda stuff I want to know about : )

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom